Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Non-FR, but the Third Tale of Egil and Nix is out
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2017 :  19:48:50  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
For those who may have enjoyed my stories of Erevis Cale:

The Third Tale of Egl and Nix, A CONVERSATION IN BLOOD, is now in the wild. These are sword and sorcery stories that Library Journal has called, "sword and sorcery at its rollicking best."

As for CONVERSATION itself, I want to share a bit from one of my all time favorite reviews, from Rebel Reports:

"If you enjoy storytelling with the content sensibilities of Game of Thrones, then imagine George R.R. Martin force to write while strapped to the front of a War Boys’ car going 100 MPH, pumped full of Jolt Cola and Pixy Sticks with Metallica blaring from the speakers and you approximate the full Egil & Nix experience that Kemp delivers."

Anyway, I hope you'll check it out: http://paulskemp.com/the-tales-of-egil-and-nix/a-conversation-in-blood/

Firestorm
Senior Scribe

Canada
826 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2017 :  20:39:17  Show Profile Send Firestorm a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Thank you Paul!

Must go get NOW!!!

Been a waiting :)
Go to Top of Page

Man-of-Fur
Acolyte

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2017 :  21:59:05  Show Profile Send Man-of-Fur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It really was great!

Mike from the Forgotten Realms Archives...
Go to Top of Page

_Midnight_
Acolyte

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2017 :  23:36:48  Show Profile  Visit _Midnight_'s Homepage Send _Midnight_ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This moving to next on my reading list...
Go to Top of Page

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2017 :  00:06:13  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks, all. Very much appreciated.

Seems a lot of folks are unaware of the release (woe!). Understandable given the rapid fire manner in which world events seem to be coming at us.

Anyway, that's why I wanted to mention it. For those who pick it up, you have my thanks and I hope you enjoy. :-)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000