Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Tales From The Yawning Portal - 7 Classic Dungeons
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shadowsoul
Senior Scribe

Ireland
705 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2017 :  07:18:45  Show Profile Send Shadowsoul a Private Message  Delete Topic
So basically Wizards doesn't even know their own IP, or just think everyone else is stupid, because The Yawning Portal doesn't contain an actual dimensional portal but a well that serves as an entrance to Undermountain. Also, 99% of the people of Faerun have never been, or even heard, that other worlds exist to the point where it's common tavern talk.

Why would you be sitting in The Yawning Portal discussing dungeons from worlds you don't know exists when the greatest dungeon in Faerun is under your feet?

This product fails on so many levels.

“Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisioned by the enemy, don't we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we're partisans of liberty, then it's our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!”
#8213; J.R.R. Tolkien

*I endorse everything Dark Wizard says*.

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2017 :  10:00:45  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message
It's a "no" from me.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2017 :  10:18:54  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
We've already got a thread discussing this product, here.

Locking this thread to save on clutter.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000