Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Does anyone have stats on Erevis Cale and Riven?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2016 :  00:34:50  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
3.ed stats please. Looking for Erevis Cale and Drasik Riven stats please. Also, looking for stats on Galaron Nimhedu (sp) and Arevan Teshurr (sp). Respectively from Archmage trilogy and Last Mythal Trilogy. Any help or direction would be grateful.

Thank you,
CEV

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2016 :  13:27:45  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Drasek was statted up in Dragon #277 (a brilliant issue I might add ... ) and Paul himself gave us stuff on Erevis Cale here at the 'Keep:

http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/erevis-35.htm

Dragon #281 had Galaeron NIhmedu. Araevan Teshurr never got a write-up as far as I'm aware.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus

Edited by - George Krashos on 18 Dec 2016 13:34:24
Go to Top of Page

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2016 :  18:36:57  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Drasek was statted up in Dragon #277 (a brilliant issue I might add ... ) and Paul himself gave us stuff on Erevis Cale here at the 'Keep:

http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/erevis-35.htm

Dragon #281 had Galaeron NIhmedu. Araevan Teshurr never got a write-up as far as I'm aware.

-- George Krashos

Tom Costa did a write up of Cale and Riven at one point, too, for 3.5. I have no idea where that write up might be now (I think he did it for the WotC boards back in the day). Was good, though.
Go to Top of Page

Gyor
Master of Realmslore

1621 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2016 :  16:46:15  Show Profile Send Gyor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Riven is now the God Mask, so his stats have likely changed.
Go to Top of Page

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2017 :  16:57:29  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you guys. Do any of you have links to those Dragon Magazine articles?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000