Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Access to free FR Source books
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KaraSilver
Acolyte

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2016 :  03:37:52  Show Profile Send KaraSilver a Private Message  Delete Topic
I know I am new here, but I found a source for RPG source books, 1st, 2nd and some 3rd edition D&D including Forgotten Realms - 1st and 2nd ed mostly. These sourcebooks are available as PDFs online in their entirety!!

I dont know who is uploading them, but the site seems to be legit. I have downloaded LOTS of FR source books and they are all VERY GOOD quality!!

They also seem to have PDFs of the Dragons and Dungeons Magazines as well. The Dragons magazines go all the way back to Issue 1. Havent looked at the Dungeons list yet. I think these just showed up today. I'm sure they were not available yesterday.

Am I allowed to post this source?

There are NO novels on this website - just source books.
I still have to buy my novels from the Kobo store.

Thank you.

Kara Silver

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2016 :  10:15:36  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
So far as I know, there are no legally available free pdfs of TSR/WotC material online. There used to be a small number of free pdfs available from WotC's website, but they moved/took those down a while ago. Now the only legal option is to buy from DrivethruRPG and its sister sites.

Sharing a link to that free material would violate the Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct -- there is a specific rule about piracy of copywritten material.

Accordingly, this thread is being locked.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000