Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Returning
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Neriandal Freit
Senior Scribe

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2016 :  11:19:51  Show Profile  Visit Neriandal Freit's Homepage Send Neriandal Freit a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Morning Lorekeepers,

Long time ago, in a world far far away I was once a dedicate Realms lover. Few may remember me, fewer yet have met me in person (Oh GenCon '06..). I do believe this account is 10 years of age or older now.. (Edit: Hell, it's almost 12 and the account still says I'm 20!) Hell, the character name is for sure!

I find myself coming back to the Realms and back to this Keep. I hope all are well in this fine world! Whats been your war story? Where are you at in the world?

-Charles

Edited by - Neriandal Freit on 12 Sep 2016 11:21:12

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2016 :  13:18:54  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I seem to recall seeing this name before... Welcome back!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Neriandal Freit
Senior Scribe

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2016 :  22:33:47  Show Profile  Visit Neriandal Freit's Homepage Send Neriandal Freit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you sir ;) Glad to see the avatar has never changed!

"Eating people is wrong...unless it's on the first date." - Ed Greenwood, GenCon Indy 2006
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2016 :  23:01:32  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back. The Realms have changed, but Wooly is still the same.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

Neriandal Freit
Senior Scribe

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2016 :  11:16:06  Show Profile  Visit Neriandal Freit's Homepage Send Neriandal Freit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah; the change is a big reason why I left in the 4E chaos. Now that I've seen that 5E (seems) to be going back to some solid roots and story telling, I'm open to being killed by a bunch of orcs once more.

Anyone have any good recommendations or areas to really start back off at?

"Eating people is wrong...unless it's on the first date." - Ed Greenwood, GenCon Indy 2006
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000