Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Sylune was married to an Orbaskyr?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2016 :  22:58:48  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Did a search and found nothing on the topic. Is it true that Sylune was married to Aumry Obarskyr? If so, I'd like more information on their marriage (dates, any children, deaths of husband/children and, of course, the continuation of the bloodline).

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2016 :  23:20:17  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ummmm... were they even alive and married long enough to have children.

this would be a question to ask Ed. however the answer might be guarded by the little know diety know as the hoarder of secrets; NDA.

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6646 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2016 :  23:31:45  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That secret was revealed in Eric Boyd's "Shadowdale" adventure and I can see from the rough cut that this hidden lore came from Ed, so he is the man to provide the explanation and detail.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2016 :  23:27:30  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll go drop a line in Ed's Q&A but I'm sure it's NDA.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2016 :  05:38:39  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes she was married to Aumry. He was the lord of Shadowdale, and she was the Witch of Shadowdale and died defending it from a dragon.
Go to Top of Page

ElfBane
Learned Scribe

USA
276 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2016 :  08:38:40  Show Profile Send ElfBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What does "NDA" mean? And is there a list of commonly used acronyms for the Candlekeep forums?
Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6353 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2016 :  08:54:19  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
NDA means Non Disclosure Agreement i think and roughly translates to Ed cant talk about the subject because the powers that be have said so.

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page