Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Westgate
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kaewin
Acolyte

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2015 :  01:15:13  Show Profile Send Kaewin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I have been ....away...for some time. I need info all I can get on Westgate and the Fireknives. If anyone can give me a good run down or links to a good set of background. I looked at the Forgotten Realms Wikia and it was horrible. Anything would be good.

Magic is not for Parlor Tricks. ~Sparrow Moros, Second Degree Master

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2015 :  02:29:58  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
look at Cloak and Dagger
Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2015 :  02:53:54  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The novel Masquerades is set in Westgate, fun read and lots of info on the city in the 1360s. Fireknives have a write-up in the Curse of the Azure Bonds adventure module from 2nd edition I believe. Cloak and Dagger has a decent Westgate section set late in the 2nd edition era.
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2015 :  03:19:09  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kaewin

I have been ....away...for some time. I need info all I can get on Westgate and the Fireknives. If anyone can give me a good run down or links to a good set of background. I looked at the Forgotten Realms Wikia and it was horrible. Anything would be good.

You should join the Wiki and help out.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Kaewin
Acolyte

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2015 :  03:48:54  Show Profile Send Kaewin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mostly I am wondering about 5th ed changes

Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2015 :  06:54:16  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The article "Backdrop: Westgate", Erik Scott de Bie, with illustration by Eric Belisle, can be found in the digital version of Dragon Magazine (#428). It gives the reader a seven and a half page overview of the city, including a sidebar of important dates from 1385 DR through 1487 DR.

I don't know if Westgate is featured in any of the Sundering series of novels, or any of the novels that have been released after the Sundering took place.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Kaewin
Acolyte

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2015 :  03:15:47  Show Profile Send Kaewin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks much

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000