Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Great Druids of the North (no, the OTHER ones)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DestroyYouAlot
Seeker

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2015 :  05:57:26  Show Profile Send DestroyYouAlot a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey, all,

Been thinking about this for my campaign. It's established in FR0 that each deity who supports druid worshipers has their own druidical hierarchy (their own Great Druid, Grand Druid, etc). The Great Druid of the High Forest is *very mild spoiler alert* identified as a follower of Silvanus in FR5. Has anyone put any thought to the others? I'd imagine the Savage Frontier would be the ideal place for the druids of Chauntea, at the very least (the clerics and lay followers at Goldenfields may feed Waterdeep and its inland allies, but frontier farmers further afield are gonna want a little more rustic touch, I'd think). All responses are welcome, but for what it's worth, I'm really only concerned with AD&D sources, here.

- DYA

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2015 :  12:58:23  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know the Hierophant Druid Pheszeltan (level 16) inhabits the Forgotten Forest and is found also at the Hill of Lost Souls. Found no reference to the deity he worships, though.

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page