Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Bladesinger novels?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rajah
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2015 :  17:17:00  Show Profile Send Rajah a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi guys. First post. I am currently reading the Bladesinger: Fighters novel and it's pretty good. Bladesingers and Swordmages are my favorite classes in D&D. I also read the Swordmage moonsea books as well.

Are there any more novels that star or co-star bladesingers, swordmages, or vet similar type characters?

Thanks.

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2015 :  18:17:59  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you read the two Jack Ravenwild books? He's a hybrid rogue/sorcerer and the books are quite fun in my mind. Almost whimsical.
Go to Top of Page

Rajah
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2015 :  18:58:03  Show Profile Send Rajah a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have not. And it looks like they were also written by the Swordmage author, Richard Baker. I'll check them out.
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2015 :  20:12:50  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aoth Fezim from the Haunted Lands trilogy and the Brotherhood of the Griffon series might qualify.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2015 :  22:54:12  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't recall his name, but there was an Avariel Bladesinger in the Year of Rogue Dragons series.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2378 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2015 :  03:20:52  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rajah

Are there any more novels that star or co-star bladesingers, swordmages, or vet similar type characters?

"The Year of Rogue Dragons" has Taegan Nightwind, a foppish swashbucklin' Avariel (yes) bladesinger.

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000