Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 New Campaign
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Firox
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2015 :  23:26:01  Show Profile Send Firox a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello, scribes and adventurers! I am here to tell you that a new campaign is in progress. There's going to be mystic items, intense battles, puzzles and world saving. Here's a bite of lore to go with:
Long ago, a comet was observed searing through the sky. It fell to Toril into the Trackless Sea. Large waves soon followed on the coasts, but it was soon concluded that the comet was not big enough to cause tremendous walls of water. An expedition was sent out to find the comet and bring it back. The professors wanted to harness the power and use it to create more powerful items and tools. The boat was called the Moonsheen and was manned by some of the finest seafarers in the Forgotten Realms. The Moonsheen ever came back; and there have been rumours of ripples of antimagic and islands appearing where there was once water.

Explorer an DM who spins tales as he goes.

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2015 :  02:06:41  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds interesting! Good luck with it. I'm interested in seeing what you do with a comet (if it's really a comet) and magic suppression and new islands.
Go to Top of Page

froglegg
Learned Scribe

317 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2015 :  01:49:56  Show Profile Send froglegg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope it all works out for you.

John

Long live Alias and Dragonbait! Kate Novak and Jeff Grubb the Realms need you more then ever!

On my word as a sage nothing within these pages is false, but not all of it may prove to be true. - Elminster of Shadowdale

The Old Grey Box gets better with age!
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2015 :  02:14:42  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep! Sounds like a fun campaign.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000