Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Where in the World is Carme.. ehm.. SHAUNDAKUL?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Portuguese D. Ace
Seeker

Italy
82 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2015 :  18:57:02  Show Profile Send Portuguese D. Ace a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Fellow Scribes,

does anybody have any info on the current whereabouts of Shaundakul?

I am completely ignorant about this matter.
I lost every trace of him.

Could you please guide my steps (no pun intendend)?

Please, bring back the Realms. I'm really fed up with the Sword Coast.

===== Since English is not my first language, I pre-emptively apologize for any (grammar) mistake that has been made in my post. In order to help me improve my English, please, point out those mistakes (If you could do it politely, it would be even better!). Thanks! =====

Cbad285
Learned Scribe

160 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2015 :  19:50:09  Show Profile Send Cbad285 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Portuguese D. Ace

Fellow Scribes,

does anybody have any info on the current whereabouts of Shaundakul?

I am completely ignorant about this matter.
I lost every trace of him.

Could you please guide my steps (no pun intendend)?

Didn't he die? I'd have to do my research on the matter. But the last time I looked up Shaun he fell-out mostly due to a lack of worshipers after the Time of Troubles; on account of that whole God pissing match. Tymora also inherited portions of what was his portfolio when she assumed Waukeen's mantle. He's still worshiped by sparse groups of halflings if I'm not mistaken, who I figured just received their spells via Tymora. I'm not aware of any publications on Shaun's actual death so don't take my word for it. But I'm almost positive he's not mentioned in editions beyond the atlas. I'm sure someone can answer this question better than I.

"Beware the Dream Fever!"
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2015 :  19:51:23  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No news on him yet in 5e. Maybe the Sword Coast Adventurer's guide will include some info...

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.

Edited by - Irennan on 27 Aug 2015 19:51:46
Go to Top of Page

hashimashadoo
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1150 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2015 :  00:12:56  Show Profile  Visit hashimashadoo's Homepage Send hashimashadoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Officially, Shaundakul went missing during the Spellplague. It's briefly mentioned in the Temple of the Sky God Lair Assault but to my knowledge, he's not been given a single other mention since the advent of 4th edition.

He didn't make it into the list of gods for 5th edition, that's for sure, but his elderly high priest and a few acolytes still worshipped him in a temple north of Arabel just before the Sundering.

When life turns it's back on you...sneak attack for extra damage.

Head admin of the FR wiki:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/

Edited by - hashimashadoo on 28 Aug 2015 00:26:36
Go to Top of Page

Portuguese D. Ace
Seeker

Italy
82 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2015 :  16:47:15  Show Profile Send Portuguese D. Ace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for your help.

Could you please state the source about the temple north from Arabel?

Thank you

===== Since English is not my first language, I pre-emptively apologize for any (grammar) mistake that has been made in my post. In order to help me improve my English, please, point out those mistakes (If you could do it politely, it would be even better!). Thanks! =====
Go to Top of Page

hashimashadoo
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1150 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2015 :  01:13:48  Show Profile  Visit hashimashadoo's Homepage Send hashimashadoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thank you for your help.

Thank you

Same source as before: Temple of the Sky God. Sorry it took so long to respond - I was away camping without a net connection.

When life turns it's back on you...sneak attack for extra damage.

Head admin of the FR wiki:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/
Go to Top of Page

Portuguese D. Ace
Seeker

Italy
82 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2015 :  07:20:18  Show Profile Send Portuguese D. Ace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hashimashadoo

quote:

Thank you for your help.

Thank you

Same source as before: Temple of the Sky God. Sorry it took so long to respond - I was away camping without a net connection.

Haha no problem at all!

Thank you for your help!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000