Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Princes of Shade
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mirtek
Senior Scribe

595 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2015 :  20:49:58  Show Profile Send Mirtek a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I've lost count somewhere along the Sundering novels, are any of them left? Or all accounted for and slain?

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2015 :  02:43:30  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
iitc there are 2 princesses of shade left

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

Madpig
Learned Scribe

Finland
148 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2015 :  10:26:54  Show Profile Send Madpig a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sfdragon

iitc there are 2 princesses of shade left

And who are those two? I have strong impression that all of them are dead. That feeling is result from Ed's Spellstorm. There are stated who are leading the Netherese survivors.
Go to Top of Page

Cyrinishad
Learned Scribe

300 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2015 :  13:59:19  Show Profile Send Cyrinishad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't recall their names, but I thought they were holed up in the Citadel of the Raven.

To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge. -Socrates

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. -Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

hashimashadoo
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1150 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2015 :  14:13:46  Show Profile  Visit hashimashadoo's Homepage Send hashimashadoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are two Tanthuls in the Citadel of the Raven but neither of them are Princes. Manarlume and Lelavdra Tanthul are sisters who run the secret Netherese suvivor society called the Court of Three with the arcanist Gwelt.

When life turns it's back on you...sneak attack for extra damage.

Head admin of the FR wiki:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/
Go to Top of Page

lsls
Acolyte

34 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2015 :  15:18:33  Show Profile Send lsls a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi to all, please forgive me for my poor English. I'm from China and don't know your language very well. Please don't blame me for my English or style.
According to the information I have,at least 8 princes of shade were dead: Melegaunt, Malath, Escanor, Rivalen, Brennus, Yder, Vattick. And Cvaal Daoran slew a shade prince during the Shadowbane War of 1383 DR but I do not know who the prince is. I'm not sure if Aglarel was killed by Larloch. And I think the fate of other princes were not mentioned.

Edited by - lsls on 30 Jul 2015 15:26:15
Go to Top of Page

Madpig
Learned Scribe

Finland
148 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2015 :  07:00:53  Show Profile Send Madpig a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hashimashadoo

There are two Tanthuls in the Citadel of the Raven but neither of them are Princes. Manarlume and Lelavdra Tanthul are sisters who run the secret Netherese suvivor society called the Court of Three with the arcanist Gwelt.

Thats precisely what I meant. Because I dont think that other Netherese survivors would follow them, if even one prince would be alive.

By the way I would just love to have Malegaunt to be alive. He was by far most interesting price. I mean it would even make sense to him being alive.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2015 :  03:40:08  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lsls

Hi to all, please forgive me for my poor English. I'm from China and don't know your language very well. Please don't blame me for my English or style.
According to the information I have,at least 8 princes of shade were dead: Melegaunt, Malath, Escanor, Rivalen, Brennus, Yder, Vattick. And Cvaal Daoran slew a shade prince during the Shadowbane War of 1383 DR but I do not know who the prince is. I'm not sure if Aglarel was killed by Larloch. And I think the fate of other princes were not mentioned.

No need to apologize for your English; we have enough Americans that can't properly manage their native tongue.

A good compilation of info, here.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000