Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Dungeons & Dragons Online - Ed Greenwood Interview
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2015 :  11:03:34  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKq9_tmMw18

I had a great time listening to it, so I thought I'd share.

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1

MrHedgehog
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2015 :  22:57:58  Show Profile  Visit MrHedgehog's Homepage Send MrHedgehog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you :)
Go to Top of Page

Bladewind
Master of Realmslore

Netherlands
1280 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2015 :  00:44:51  Show Profile Send Bladewind a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awesome.

Ed's description of teenage mages being targetted by louts fearing their eventual power was an excellent bit of lore that I always wondered about. His spellcasting types are commonly of the paranoid kind, not showing their Art unless absolutely neccesary (Eds way of explaining the specifics of the Vancian system of spellcasting in his Realms).

My campaign sketches

Druidic Groves

Creature Feature: Giant Spiders
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000