Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 My crystal sphere has been broken...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cyrinishad
Learned Scribe

300 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2015 :  04:04:55  Show Profile Send Cyrinishad a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello to everyone. It was inevitable that at some point the crystal sphere that kept me lurking on the forums would break down, and my madness would begin to creep into the collective consciousness of the learned sages gathered here at Candlekeep.
I feel like I have been lurking in the depths of Candlekeep's forums since their inception, but who knows, my concept of time has always been suspect.
Regardless, what I share this community is a passion for Dungeons & Dragons, and the Forgotten Realms. The first book I ever bought with my own money was actually the AD&D 2nd Edition DMG. I was young enough at the time that I simply inferred that would be the primary rulebook. (I think we all now know what the second book I bought was...)
Anyway, the release of the 5th Edition has rekindled a flame in the hearts of myself and my friends that enjoy the classic storytelling style of gaming that inspired us to venture into the Forgotten Realms all those years ago. It feels good to be back.

To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge. -Socrates

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. -Dr. Seuss

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2015 :  04:06:10  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back!

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2015 :  04:27:55  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met! And enjoy your stay. I'm loving me some 5e myself. I've been running a campaign of my own since the final months of the Playtest, and we switched over to the published ruleset when it came out. Tons of fun.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2015 :  05:11:21  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 28 May 2015 05:11:33
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2015 :  15:40:12  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Back

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)
Go to Top of Page

Drustan Dwnhaedan
Learned Scribe

USA
324 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2015 :  19:46:14  Show Profile Send Drustan Dwnhaedan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, Cyrinishad, and welcome to Candlekeep.
Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2376 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2015 :  06:28:46  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrinishad

My crystal sphere has been broken...

Any giant mantas hatched?

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: