Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 companions of the hall campaign 3.5
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marlark
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2015 :  23:08:25  Show Profile Send Marlark a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
i need a little help i remember seeing a campaign setting where you are called on by the king of mithril hall too help the dwarves. i cannot for the life of me remember the name of the campaign. does any one know the name of the setting off the top of there head? thanks guys.

i am needing it too tie into my war of the spider queen campaign. thanks again

Marlark

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4427 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2015 :  05:18:53  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Was it in the Silver Marches setting book?
Go to Top of Page

Marlark
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2015 :  21:59:39  Show Profile Send Marlark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i don't think so but ill take a look.
Go to Top of Page

Marlark
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2015 :  22:06:44  Show Profile Send Marlark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nope not in silver marshes book
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4427 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2015 :  17:51:45  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe a stand-alone adventure from Dragon/Dungeon? I don't recall any such adventure or task in the 3E supplements. If your tasked by Mithral Hall, it would probably be in a book from that area. Silver Marches is the only one I know of that makes sense but if you say it's not there, then I'm not sure?

You could try Underdark as that probably has ties to Mithral Hall, though I'm not sure.
Go to Top of Page

hashimashadoo
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1150 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2015 :  19:32:02  Show Profile  Visit hashimashadoo's Homepage Send hashimashadoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The only official adventure I ever read involving any of the Companions was The Accursed Tower. This didn't have much to do with Mithral Hall however and was second edition, not third.

Diffan could be right in that there may have been one in Dungeon but I've read almost all the FR adventures from that magazine and don't recall one off the top of my head.

Can you remember any more detail?

When life turns it's back on you...sneak attack for extra damage.

Head admin of the FR wiki:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/
Go to Top of Page

Marlark
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2015 :  23:11:13  Show Profile Send Marlark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks guys. i figured out how too incorporate my city of the spider queen campaign. thanks again guys
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000