Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 The Bloodstone Lands
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2016 :  01:09:05  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, the Hitchhiker's Trilogy has more than 3 books! 4, to be exact! (There are rumors of a fifth book in the trilogy, but I've read that book, and as far as I'm concerned, it's not part of the trilogy).

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

coach
Senior Scribe

USA
479 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2016 :  19:18:19  Show Profile Send coach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
what happened was that TSR wanted a series of modules that were very high level and involved a war to promote their brand new BATTLESYSTEMS boxed set

they created the H-series (in which H1 even had the BATTLESYSTEMS cardboard armies)

later the shoehorning into their new baby, The Forgotten Realms

H4 even has the old Forgotten Realms header on the top of the cover of the module

that is the cause for the 11XX vs 13XX timeline errors

and it is also the cause of all of the epic level NPCs from those lands because they were the pre-gens to be used in those modules

as for the Icewind Dale blurb it was probably as some have suggested, just a planned geographical placement that got changed sometime later

Bloodstone Lands Sage
Go to Top of Page

coach
Senior Scribe

USA
479 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2016 :  19:23:15  Show Profile Send coach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Masked Mage

In the end it will be - unless we have been mislead for years - a septology (my word, but it works)

at current pace, I hope Martin has hired Sanderson and given him the outline to help finish writing the series

Bloodstone Lands Sage

Edited by - coach on 08 Feb 2016 19:23:40
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000