Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 3.5 question
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marlark
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2015 :  02:32:11  Show Profile Send Marlark a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello and well met.
i was wondering if anyone knows if they re-did Hellgate keep adventure for 3.5 rules. or if it was redone by a homebrew?
if anyone could answer this it would be awesome. i was wanting to run my players through hellgate. thanks in advance

Marlark.

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2015 :  06:02:19  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marlark

Hello and well met.
i was wondering if anyone knows if they re-did Hellgate keep adventure for 3.5 rules. or if it was redone by a homebrew?
if anyone could answer this it would be awesome. i was wanting to run my players through hellgate. thanks in advance

Marlark.

WotC has not been in the habit of re-doing old adventures. There have been a couple of things that were revisited, kind of a "hey, you loved this back in the day, so we're doing a new version that's basically the original one, done as if we had just designed it now, fitting into our current mold instead of the original mold." But they've not done many of those, and I don't think any of the ones they did were setting specific.

It may have been updated/revamped as a homebrew thing, but I'm not aware of it, if it has been.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Rymac
Learned Scribe

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2015 :  07:03:52  Show Profile  Visit Rymac's Homepage Send Rymac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know about 2e to 3.5e conversions, but I seem to remember somewhere there was a way to convert 2e characters over to 3e. Other than that, find the 3/3.5e versions of the monsters and magic items.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2015 :  13:16:46  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rymac

I don't know about 2e to 3.5e conversions, but I seem to remember somewhere there was a way to convert 2e characters over to 3e. Other than that, find the 3/3.5e versions of the monsters and magic items.

There was a free book distributed for that, in print and pdf. I've still got the pdf somewhere.

Go to Top of Page

Marlark
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2015 :  02:19:22  Show Profile Send Marlark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks guys. i wish they would have done it but now that 5e is out. looks like ill have to convert it on my own got too find a char 2e to 3e converter
thanks again

-Marlark
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2015 :  06:06:47  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marlark

thanks guys. i wish they would have done it but now that 5e is out. looks like ill have to convert it on my own got too find a char 2e to 3e converter
thanks again

-Marlark

I found, parked on my NAS, a copy of that original pdf. If you can't find it online, PM me your email address and I'll send it along.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000