Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Spellstorm cover
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fish321
Acolyte

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2015 :  13:16:00  Show Profile Send fish321 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Looks very good.
http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.com/ProductDetailPage.aspx?sequence=6&group=catalog&mailingID=0&mailingGroupID=0&catalogID=407200&org=CXAL&sku=0786965711

Lilianviaten
Senior Scribe

489 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2015 :  16:54:03  Show Profile Send Lilianviaten a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember the 4e FRCG saying that Manshoon lives in a haunted castle. I wonder if that's it, because we never got any closure on Manshoon in the last book.
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2015 :  17:04:18  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heh heh heh.

love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2015 :  17:08:08  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lilianviaten

I remember the 4e FRCG saying that Manshoon lives in a haunted castle. I wonder if that's it, because we never got any closure on Manshoon in the last book.

I just realized that with all of his dead clones, Manshoon is likely the only person in the Realms who could be haunted by his own ghosts!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Caolin
Senior Scribe

768 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2015 :  17:57:13  Show Profile Send Caolin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there a synopsis about this book anywhere? Amazon has nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Malcolm
Learned Scribe

242 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2015 :  18:40:44  Show Profile  Visit Malcolm's Homepage Send Malcolm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Goodreads has posted a synopsis that belongs to Ed's classic "Spellfire," and labeled "Spellstorm" a reprint. Obviously a mistake, considering what's posted at edelweiss.
Let's hope WotC gets this fixed.
Go to Top of Page

fish321
Acolyte

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2015 :  00:29:13  Show Profile Send fish321 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is the requested synopsis
http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.com/ProductDetailPage.aspx?sequence=3&group=catalog&mailingID=0&mailingGroupID=0&catalogID=407200&org=&sku=0786965711
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2015 :  01:09:36  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is that El at the top?

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2015 :  02:13:23  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2015 :  05:49:05  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
June can't get here fast enough.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Gyor
Master of Realmslore

1621 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2015 :  19:58:51  Show Profile Send Gyor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to it. I bet Mirt is the merchant.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000