Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Descent of the Drow
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Faediira
Acolyte

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2015 :  20:09:08  Show Profile Send Faediira a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I just found a bunch of posts regarding the descent of the drow as -10,000 DR is this correct or is -30,000 DR correct I'm very upset and confused by this because if the -30,000 I'm going to have an enormous amount of rewriting to do for my own timeline. ughhhhhhhhh

May the light of Eilistraee burn bright in the face of evil...bastard swords high.

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2015 :  20:44:57  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
According to Cormanthyr, the Descent happens in -10,000 DR. So I think that -30K date is an error.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

hashimashadoo
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1150 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2015 :  21:08:18  Show Profile  Visit hashimashadoo's Homepage Send hashimashadoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's definitely -10,000 DR. It happened after Shantel Othreier was destroyed, which was in -10,110 DR.

When life turns it's back on you...sneak attack for extra damage.

Head admin of the FR wiki:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000