Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Luruar Question (maybe spolers)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fylth
Acolyte

Canada
11 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2014 :  22:22:28  Show Profile  Visit fylth's Homepage Send fylth a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
In Rise of the King, near the end, Tiago sets out from Sundabar EAST to Nesme.. but isn't Nesme West of Sundabar? I am kind of confused about this. Can anyone shed some light on this? (pages 334-339)

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2014 :  22:29:10  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He's got a bad sense of direction?

I'm not familiar with the book in question... But someone might deliberately head out of town in a direction that does not lead to their ultimate destination, and then later change course. It could be because of terrain, or trying to avoid someone or something in one area, or an attempt at misdirection...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11690 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2014 :  00:02:18  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What Wooly said. There might be a river or some other terrain that forces one to head in one direction first then back around. For instance, a running joke in New Orleans is that from the central business district you can watch the sun rise over the westbank.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000