Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 To Destroy a Spider Queen- AD&D 2nd ed
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pagangamer
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2014 :  21:50:37  Show Profile Send Pagangamer a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hope this is ok . Im looking to run a Ad&d 2 e campaign on Roll20. On Sunday afternoons or on Wednsday evenings . Going to go big and Epic .looking for 4-6 players. Times are listed in the link i will provide to the campaign info, All you need is time dice and a web cam/ mic and be willing to game via Roll20 and Google+ hangouts.

[urlhttps://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/593320/to-destroy-a-spider-queen-ad-and-d-2-e][/url]

I will check back and see if any one can play . Will give more info about characters on request. if you are interested leave an email address and i will send you an invite to the campaign

Nothing is Forgotten....Nothing is ever Forgotten

Pagangamer
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2014 :  21:12:35  Show Profile Send Pagangamer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anybody..?

Go to Top of Page

hashimashadoo
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1150 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2014 :  21:58:53  Show Profile  Visit hashimashadoo's Homepage Send hashimashadoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd love to but I don't get online enough to commit to a Roll20 game. Sorry.

When life turns it's back on you...sneak attack for extra damage.

Head admin of the FR wiki:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/
Go to Top of Page

SaMoCon
Senior Scribe

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2014 :  03:14:08  Show Profile Send SaMoCon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps a timezone sensitive block of time you would like to play might be helpful since many people on these boards are responding from different continents. Isn't there a roll20 community of registered users which you can alert to your gaming intentions? The link you provided only goes to a "you're not authorized" screen so only roll20 members can see what is linked. That might dampen the enthusiasm of otherwise interested individuals on these boards.

Make the best use of the system that's there, then modify the mechanics that don't allow you to have the fun you are looking for.
Go to Top of Page

Caladan Brood
Senior Scribe

Norway
410 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2014 :  08:14:41  Show Profile  Visit Caladan Brood's Homepage Send Caladan Brood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a Roll20 member and I get "Not Authorized" as well. I would *love love* to join an AD&D 2nd Edition campaign, but I simply don't have the time for it. And "Sunday afternoon" for me might well mean "in the middle of Monday night" for you..
Go to Top of Page

Pagangamer
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2014 :  02:09:52  Show Profile Send Pagangamer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok.. i think sites like this and Facebook just dont like Roll20 links. Also Game times are 3-7 pm Central time if we play on Sundays, and from 7-11pm central if we play. Since the link is obviously not working for spme reason. Just message me an email address and i can send the invite that way.. I think will be a great campaign. just need players

Go to Top of Page

Pagangamer
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2014 :  02:11:26  Show Profile Send Pagangamer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And Yes i have made a game thing on Roll20. but cirrently 5E is all the rage, i really dont want to run 5E, im old school Ad&d 2nd edition its the system i love..

Go to Top of Page

Pagangamer
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2014 :  05:40:05  Show Profile Send Pagangamer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is an updated link to check out the Campaign https://app.roll20.net/join/593320/uOFY7Q

Go to Top of Page

Pagangamer
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2014 :  20:32:20  Show Profile Send Pagangamer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok still looking for 3 players, if interested just reply on the thread an i can get you into the game. like stated Sessions are every other Sunday from 3-7pm central standard time, Will give more info about character gen and such ..

Go to Top of Page

dghazer
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2014 :  03:21:28  Show Profile Send dghazer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, I might be interested in this. Two questions for you...I am a very novice player and haven't played since high school and that was 2ed. I understand the gameplay and have read all the books, but would likely not be among the best contributors at first, would this work for you? Also, would you allow a psionicist?
Go to Top of Page

Pagangamer
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2014 :  21:41:37  Show Profile Send Pagangamer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well for one im looking for someone with experience in the game, this is an Epic concepted campaign, so we need contribution from all players . plus if youre in Austria the time difference may not fit your schedule

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000