Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Fire in the Blood question
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Caolin
Senior Scribe

768 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2014 :  04:13:36  Show Profile Send Caolin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm a few chapters in and I'm having a very hard time with the Brin, Havilar, and the royals drama. I keep putting the book down and then coming back to it a week later, only to get through a few pages. Not that the writing is bad or anything. It's on par with Erin's other books. But man does this whole thing between Brin and Havi bore the heck out of me.

So for those who have finished it, does this story dominate the rest of the book? Or do things pick up as things get further along? Again, I'm not blaming Mrs. Evans. I just find all the Cormyr drama to be very boring no matter who is writing about it.

Schreckstoff
Seeker

53 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2014 :  10:14:51  Show Profile Send Schreckstoff a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It'll backdrop soon

Complete Drizzt Saga - Check
In love with Farideh's Saga - Check
Disappointed at Erevis' Saga's apparent end - Check
Go to Top of Page

Caolin
Senior Scribe

768 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2014 :  18:31:14  Show Profile Send Caolin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sweet thanks! I just got to the part where Dahl shows up so I get the sense things are changing already.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000