Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The Sage returns...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2014 :  03:38:15  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I know some folk have been wondering why my attendance here has dropped off over the last few months. It's Work-in-the-Real-World-related, which I've addressed elsewhere on the site, so I'll just leave it at that and take this brief moment to announce that I'm now returning to my usual frequency of checking in every so often. [You're all probably tired of Wooly's handling of the site anyway, eh? So you can all rejoice in the kind of rambling that I'm usually well-regarded for here at Candlekeep.]

Good to read of you all, again!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2014 :  03:39:58  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First new stuff, and updates, to come:-

-- New updates and finishing-ups for the backlog of "So Saith Ed" archives

-- The completion and sending off of my "Impiltur Compilation Guide" for Krash

More to come. SageTime pending, of course.

Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2014 :  05:17:50  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back old man!

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2014 :  05:24:57  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good to see ya again Sage! Pay no attention to the smell of maple syrup, or the giggling from the closets. We're all far too mature for pranks, here.

Back me up here, guys. ...Guys?
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2014 :  10:44:31  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xaeyruudh

Good to see ya again Sage! Pay no attention to the smell of maple syrup, or the giggling from the closets. We're all far too mature for pranks, here.

Back me up here, guys. ...Guys?

*wipes maple flavored something off my face* back you up on what? I've no idea what you're talking about.

Good to see you back, Sage!

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2014 :  11:48:02  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dont pay attention to those guys Sage.
And welcome back!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2014 :  12:24:31  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We missed you, oh sagely one!

{I was tired of being the worst procrastinator here for a while}

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 31 Oct 2014 12:24:48
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2014 :  16:01:05  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think we've gradually acclimated to MarkusTime as well as SageTime. Gotta be flexible in NetSpace.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2014 :  16:05:54  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm trying to change my 'ebil ways', but it takes... time.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2014 :  17:58:40  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I procrastinate a lot, too... I just talk about what I'm doing a lot less, so it's not as obvious.

Of course, part of it isn't as much procrastination, as it is having a toddler and 50-hour work weeks...

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2014 :  03:51:00  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, yes, the struggles of the toddler years.

Little Narnra on her daddy's knee whilst he penned new Realmslore for the next home Realms campaign. I'd also usually have a video game on pause somewhere in the background, a stack or two of half-read and "to-read" books sitting beside my computer in anticipation of a few minutes for reading time, and a portable DVD player [back when they were still a hot item to have] skipping backward and forward between scenes I had missed on the then just released latest series of STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE.

I think I'd also had a musical composition book floating around me too, for whenever a note or melody suddenly came into my head and started nagging at my creative side for immediate rhythmic exploitation.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000