Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Blood of Morueme
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2014 :  20:39:56  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Sort of, but not really. I know of the blue dragon clan of Morueme and their half-hobgoblin sorcerer bloodline. What I'ma wondering is if there are other specific families of dragons detailed in the Realms? Green is what I'm looking for (I remember Cyan Bloodbane of DL fame) but any prominent families of any color would be interesting.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2014 :  22:06:42  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fellfire

Sort of, but not really. I know of the blue dragon clan of Morueme and their half-hobgoblin sorcerer bloodline. What I'ma wondering is if there are other specific families of dragons detailed in the Realms? Green is what I'm looking for (I remember Cyan Bloodbane of DL fame) but any prominent families of any color would be interesting.

There are 3 in Dragons of Faerun.

The Confluence. Steel.

House Orogoth. Black.

Sisterhood of Essembra. Song.

Not exactly what you are looking for but, Champions of Valor includes a group as well.

Soft Claws. Steel.

Note that it's easier for non-chromatic dragons as most of them can shapechange to humanoid form.

--Eric

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2014 :  22:24:45  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And per the web enhancement to Waterdeep: City of Splendors, a couple of the noble houses have a lot of half-steel dragons.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2014 :  00:50:06  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm digging for information more about the dragon lineages themselves and not so much their half-dragon offspring. Thanks though, I will check those sources. Not sure I have the Waterdeep supplement.

Amazingly enough it was still available and where it was supposed to be. I 've lost count of how many times I've gotten that ''Oops we lost it'' error message from them.

Thanks again. Now I've got to find an Unzipper for my tablet.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 23 Oct 2014 00:59:38
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000