Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Oh my!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hammer of Moradin
Senior Scribe

USA
758 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2014 :  23:40:23  Show Profile  Visit hammer of Moradin's Homepage Send hammer of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
So, Amazon Kindle ebooks search for Forgotten Realms set to sort by Price: Low to High. The Ryan Erin books at the bottom of the first page of search results don't exactly reek of canon...

"Hurling himself upon his enemies, he terrified them with slaughter!"

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Candlekeep proverb: If a thing is said often enough, fools aplenty will believe it to be true.

Tanthalas
Senior Scribe

Portugal
508 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2014 :  04:30:39  Show Profile Send Tanthalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, amazon's search filters are far from perfect.

Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".
Go to Top of Page

DragonReader
Senior Scribe

USA
371 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2014 :  20:31:16  Show Profile  Visit DragonReader's Homepage Send DragonReader a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You may want to limit the search by publisher (Wizards of the Coast) using the advanced search option. You will get much better results.
Go to Top of Page

BEAST
Master of Realmslore

USA
1714 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2014 :  22:16:41  Show Profile  Visit BEAST's Homepage Send BEAST a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought this was going to be a link to an article about <George Takei> getting into D&D and the Realms. Durn!

"'You don't know my history,' he said dryly."
--Drizzt Do'Urden (The Pirate King, Part 1: Chapter 2)

<"Comprehensive Chronology of R.A. Salvatore Forgotten Realms Works">
Go to Top of Page

hammer of Moradin
Senior Scribe

USA
758 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2014 :  16:15:59  Show Profile  Visit hammer of Moradin's Homepage Send hammer of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DragonReader

You may want to limit the search by publisher (Wizards of the Coast) using the advanced search option. You will get much better results.

But then I wouldn't get such, uh, interesting results!

"Hurling himself upon his enemies, he terrified them with slaughter!"

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Candlekeep proverb: If a thing is said often enough, fools aplenty will believe it to be true.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000