Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Details of Demon Weave
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2014 :  00:08:46  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
So I read that Lolth attempted to create her own Weave, and that there is an adventure involved with that, too. Can someone tell me where to go to get the details of that entire fiasco? I read something interesting about there being a sort of Weave seed or something, if anyone can point me to all the source info (game or novel) on these events let me know

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2014 :  02:58:00  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If we ignore it, maybe it didn't happen. We can open the shower door and see Eilistraee smiling at us.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2014 :  04:08:14  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

If we ignore it, maybe it didn't happen. We can open the shower door and see Eilistraee smiling at us.

-- George Krashos

Your post confused me and when I looked deeper I found this.

Demon Weave

So, yeah don't I feel like a fool. That sucks cause I remember reading somewhere that there was an artifact that consisted of the Weave itself in miniature form, and with it that was how she planned to create her own Weave.

The reason for my interest was I had the idea of a "Weave Seed" for a game I was running, wherein I have a player who has a sun elf wizard seeking for methods of using stabilized magic WITHOUT needing the Weave to do so, as his character was aware of worlds and planes where it was allowed and Mystra had no hold. I developed the idea for a "miniaturized Weave" kind of artifact and then chanced upon information from this Demon Weave thing.

Sucks nothing came out of it.
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11689 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2014 :  01:44:39  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

-- George Krashos

Vertical smile?

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2014 :  15:22:23  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

quote:

-- George Krashos

Vertical smile?

Of course! Like a crescent moon :)
Go to Top of Page

hashimashadoo
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1150 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2014 :  22:12:14  Show Profile  Visit hashimashadoo's Homepage Send hashimashadoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I did write an article on this subject over on the wiki.

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_Weave

There's almost certainly more info than I've put up but I don't have access to it. I think you'll find it interesting nonetheless.

When life turns it's back on you...sneak attack for extra damage.

Head admin of the FR wiki:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000