Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Is 5E releasing at GEN-CON?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2014 :  00:28:07  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well, is it?

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2014 :  22:22:40  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This coming GenCon? Don't think so.
However, don't quote me as an oracle on Wizards. The rules are pretty well developed by now...
Maybe we can put the lovely Lady Hooded to sleuthing for us.
BB

Edited by - Blueblade on 24 Apr 2014 22:23:03
Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2014 :  22:52:30  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've been trying to keep an eye out on Amazon for such things, specifically a shiny new campaign guide. No luck so far. :(
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2014 :  23:26:05  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rumour has it that a starter kit will release then, with the PHB releasing in August. That's all I know from when an alleged (and short lived) "leak" was posted on Amazon awhile back. No official word yet I'm aware of.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2014 :  00:29:47  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Which means they should have a campaign guide for Christmas. Least that's what I would do considering Q1 sales are generally crappy.
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2014 :  01:08:27  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Last thing I heard about it: Release date

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2014 :  01:14:08  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Huh... just saw that they are doing a live Q&A on their site (here) tomorrow at 11AM PDT on the next edition.

I swear, I think they just don't know how to market their product anymore. I only found this by browsing around their site and finding it in the "Article Archive".

Ashe's Character Sheet

Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2014 :  01:18:49  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I follow the Official D&D page on Facebook and Google Plus, they just announced that the past couple days and I got it almost immediately. Most of their announcements come more readily via social media nowadays.
Their website is just a pain to navigate.

- Delwa Aunglor

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2014 :  01:21:52  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delwa

I follow the Official D&D page on Facebook and Google Plus, they just announced that the past couple days and I got it almost immediately. Most of their announcements come more readily via social media nowadays.

Those hip kooks and their modern contrivances!

Ashe's Character Sheet

Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2014 :  01:36:05  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ashe Ravenheart

quote:
Originally posted by Delwa

Those hip kooks and their modern contrivances!

Agreed. This website and them are about the only reason I keep up with technology. If we could just convert all of Candlekeep to a giant letter club...

- Delwa Aunglor

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000