Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Review my realms-inspired short story!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ranak
Learned Scribe

USA
190 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2014 :  20:52:52  Show Profile  Visit Ranak's Homepage Send Ranak a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Fellow Realms-lovers, I have visited this forum off and on for seven years I think now (maybe more) and I respect and value your opinions!

I recently submitted a short story to Wolfgang Bauer's Ley Lines fiction competition. It is only 2000 words.

My story is one of the six finalists before the public votes. Ed was one of the judges so I can say Ed Greenwood has read one of my stories

http://www.koboldpress.com/k/front-page17897.php#.U08frF5vDFI

I would truly appreciate feedback, particularly since my effort was largely inspired by my many years of realms-reading.

Edited by - Ranak on 17 Apr 2014 20:53:25

Ranak
Learned Scribe

USA
190 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2014 :  14:49:27  Show Profile  Visit Ranak's Homepage Send Ranak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awe no comments? Well, please take a moment to vote for the short story I entered into the contest if you like it. It doesn't require registration, just a click!

Note it doesn't always work from mobile, works better from your laptop/desktop.

http://www.koboldpress.com/k/front-page17919.php#.U1UgzV5vDFI

Thank you,
Chris
Go to Top of Page

Ragnarock
Acolyte

Ireland
0 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2015 :  03:49:48  Show Profile Send Ragnarock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Seekers of Knowledge, I hope you may learn as much from me as I from you.

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.- Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000