Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 fan generated 4E map?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Benjamin
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2014 :  17:31:52  Show Profile Send Benjamin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Having been a long time lurker, I have obtained all of Markustay's and Handsomerob's maps (which are amazing and beautiful - thanks!), but those are all 2E/3E. Now I know most folks here aren't big fans of 4E canon, and I accept that (please no flaming!). I would like a similarly scaled map of 4E canon. I can't find any when I google, so I thought I would ask here.

I am mostly interested in the Cormyr region. I have a copy of Mike Schley's excellent Cormyr 1479 DR map. The problem I have with it, though, is I want about 100 miles more in each direction (using his map scale) so I can see more of Sembia, Dales, Nathlan and Elturgard.

Does anyone know of a map that can help me?

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2014 :  06:29:55  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know of one, though it would be cool to see one made.

I know that there was a map with a recent Realms adventure that included Sembia (can't remember the adventure name off the top of my head), but I think that was more of an in-Realms style map and not something like Schley would do.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Benjamin
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2014 :  13:18:14  Show Profile Send Benjamin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was afraid there wasn't a fan generated map. Too bad Markustay or someone else didn't want to do one. I don't need a map of the Cormyr 1479 style, so if you remember the adventure, let me know.

I see Mike Schley's map for R. A. Salvatore's next Sundering novel. While it is low res, it is neat. I wonder who built those hundreds of miles long rope bridges to the earth motes in the Underchasm. And how were they built?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000