Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 The Shadow Stone
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fred
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2013 :  16:02:51  Show Profile Send fred a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello everybody.

I'm french and i'm running a campaign for several years in wich i make my players discover and understand many mysteries of the world.

This season, we're dealing with Imaskaris.
And especially their connection with Shar and the creation of the Shadow Stone by Madryoch.

I couldn't put a hand on a copy of the novel.

Can someone list the powers of the Shadow Stone, how it was created and destroyed?

Thanks in advance.

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2017 :  20:00:03  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is actually some really great lore on this somewhere on these boards.
Go to Top of Page

redking
Learned Scribe

131 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2018 :  14:19:15  Show Profile Send redking a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Shadow Stone is a fantastic book, in my opinion. Some people didn't enjoy the wizard's school setting, but I really liked it. As for the book, you can now buy it on kindle.

https://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Stone-Forgotten-Realms-ebook/dp/B008ADFH8Y/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000