Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Moondark Mountains
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2018 :  02:30:59  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Nope, not that I know of.

-- George Krashos

There is now: Talaerlo Moondark is buried beneath "Moondark Hill" in Evereska.

To quote Ed:
Tales also differ as to how Talaerlo Moondark died, but his widow Belaerrauna took his remains (said in some accounts to have been "dragonblasted") to Evereska and buried him beneath Moondark Hill.

She dwelled quietly in Evereska for some years thereafter before being snatched aloft one moonlit night by a great dragon and never seen again.
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2018 :  05:02:32  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cards77

quote:

-- George Krashos

To quote Ed:
Tales also differ as to how Talaerlo Moondark died, but his widow Belaerrauna took his remains (said in some accounts to have been "dragonblasted") to Evereska and buried him beneath Moondark Hill.

She dwelled quietly in Evereska for some years thereafter before being snatched aloft one moonlit night by a great dragon and never seen again.

When I posted that, Ed's Forging the Realms article was months away from being published.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2018 :  12:28:46  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

-- George Krashos

To quote Ed:

When I posted that, Ed's Forging the Realms article was months away from being published.

-- George Krashos

I know Wasn't a jab at you in any way. I just happened to have it open in front of me and thought I would provide.

I'm still very interested in any details on Moondark either published or not.

I'm preparing to take a solo character there in his search for the sister stone to his kiira.

Please drop me a line if you would?
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2018 :  02:44:29  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hehe, you know as much as I do about the Moondark Mountains and elves. Never went there in any significant details in my North musings, but I can see how I might fit them in going forward. Too many different ideas, all not fully-formed. It's a crazy Realms in my head, that's for sure.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2018 :  12:06:34  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
(...) Too many different ideas, all not fully-formed. (...)

-- George Krashos

Can you please share some of these ideas? Maybe we can work on them together...

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11690 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2018 :  12:14:36  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

-- George Krashos

To quote Ed:

Some new article or something??

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2018 :  14:46:46  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ed wrote up information on the Moondark Mountains in one of his “Forging the Realms” web articles.

— George Krashos

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2018 :  14:34:43  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Master Krashos,

Is there a link to that Moondark Mountains article?

Best regards,

quote:

Ed wrote up information on the Moondark Mountains in one of his “Forging the Realms” web articles.

— George Krashos

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2018 :  19:12:54  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cpthero2

Master Krashos,

Best regards,

quote:

— George Krashos

You'll find it here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4xxJUcFFKFXS1VESjl6cFUwMUk&usp=sharing

-- George Krashos

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2018 :  22:38:58  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Master Krashos,

Thank you kindly good sir!

Best regards,

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by cpthero2

Master Krashos,

Best regards,

quote:

— George Krashos

You'll find it here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4xxJUcFFKFXS1VESjl6cFUwMUk&usp=sharing

-- George Krashos

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly