Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Chosen of The Seelie Court
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2012 :  14:47:35  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I cut and copied this from the FR boards that I posted like 4 to 5 years ago... Took me 30 minutes to find and locate this puppy!! Excuse the lack of symbols.

Chosen of The Seelie Court

Also known as The Tel'Ary'Seelie

its a template that can be added to any Elf, Pixi, Brownie, Dryad, Nymph, Satyr, Korred, Slyph, Sprite, Hamadryad, Swanmay, or Fey creature. A Chosen of The Seelie uses the character's statistics and special abilities except as noted below.

Any Dryad Character who takes the mantle of Chosen of the Seelie Court is allowed to leave her oak tree without dying upon gaining chosen status

Fey Pledge: Chosen of The Seelie Court are the champions of the Fey folk. They wander the forests of Faerun acting as guardians to everything fey. They serve all the deities of the Seelie court but answer directly to Titianya and Oberon. They are quick to laugh at a revelry and quick to anger when the ancient woodlands of the faeries are threatened by any non-fey beings.
They are pledged to watch over and protect all manner of Fey creatures, as well as participate in all celebrations and misadventures as much as possible. They are graceful and agile in combat seeming as if dancing in acrobatic swiftness. They love causing mischief to any and all creatures they happen apon and deliberately seek out followers of Erevan Ilesere to have friendly competitions over tricks, pranks and Feywine.

BONUS SPELLS (Sp): Constant~~ Protection from Law, Freedom of Movement, Holy Aura. At will~~ Mislead, Alter self. 5/day:~~ Expeditious Retreat, Invisibility. 3/day~~ Entangle, Confusion. 1/day~~ Weird, Word of Chaos.

Daydream(sp): The chosen can make creatures within 100 feet of her forget what they were doing and blankly stare off into the sky. Creatues can make a Will. save DC10 + Character level + Cha. bonus to negate the effects of the Daydream. The chosen may affect as many creatures as her total character level. Once under the effects of the Daydream the creatures are prone to attacks. This ability may be used 2 times a day and last 5 rounds + Charisma bonus.

Sylvan Stealth(Su): The chosen can take 20 on Move Silently and Hide even under stress when in any forests on Faerun.

Faerie Dust(Su): The chosen can create up to 5 ounces of Faerie Dust a day. If the faerie dust is used as any material component when casting spells from the school of Illusion she gains a +1 bonus per ounce to the DC of that spell.

Spell Immunity (Su): The chosen is immune to all Illusion spells as if she were constantly protected by a spell immunity spell.

Immunities (Ex): The Chosen are immune to aging effects and do not physically age. They are also immune to the spell-like abilities of all Fey creatures.

Create Crossroads (sp): This ability allows the chosen to create a Crossroad once a week as if using the Create Crossroads spell except there is no XP cost.

Detect Fey Mounds(su): The chosen can detect any Fey Mounds within 5oo feet. This ability is in constant effect.

Sleeping Beauty(Su): Any creature gazing into the eyes of the chosen with less than 15HD must make a Will. save DC10 _ Character level + Wis. bonus or fall into a deep stasis slumber lasting 1d2 days.

Faerie Fiddle (Sp): The Chosen may summon a crystal fiddle once a day. Upon playing a single note all creatures within 60 feet must make a Will. save DC10 + Character level + Wis. bonus or be affected as if by a Otto's Irresistable Dance for 1d6 rounds. Upon playing for a full round all creatures within 60 feet are affected as if by a Tasha's Hideous Laughter spell and are polymorphed into any small size creature you choose for 1d8 rounds.
(can you imagine a squirrel laughing uncontrollably on the ground?)

Wrath of the Seelie (Su): This powerful ability may only be used one time a day. When threatened by evil and the lives of fey creatures need protecting the chosen may use one of these two abilities; 1. As the spell Cocoon except it affects up to 50HD of creature. A successful Fort. save DC10 + Character level + Wis. bonus negates the effects. Or 2. As the spell Meteor Swarm except the damage is Sonic and the area of effect is doubled. A successful Ref. save DC10 + Character level + Dex. bonus for half damage. Both spell-like abilities are cast as if by a 20th level sorcerer.

Saves: The character adds + 2 as a bonus to all saving throws.

Abilities: Increase from the character as follows: Dexterity
+10, Charisma +2.

Skills: Disguise, Hide, and Move silently are class skills, regardless of the character's class.

Feats: (You gain these feats automaticly without meeting their prerequisites) Alluring, Quicker than the eye, and Weapon Finesse.

Climate/Terrain: Same as the character.
Organization: Same as the character, But must be a devoted follower of Titianya or Oberon.
Challenge Rating: Same as the character +5.
Alignment: CG, CN,
Treasure: Same as the character.
Advancement: Same as the character
Quick Reply Submit Post Cancel Quote message in reply?

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2013 :  10:05:38  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Re-vamp of the Chosen. circa 1380, DR.
Go to Top of Page

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2015 :  01:17:17  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Forgot about this. Now I want to use it in game
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2015 :  02:18:52  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice, CEV. Good to see you round these halls again.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

Cbad285
Learned Scribe

160 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2015 :  09:30:18  Show Profile Send Cbad285 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
aw I love the seelee(sp) court. My uncle introduced them, be it his rendition, to my ranger's campaign. I'll be adding this to my book of great things.

"Beware the Dream Fever!"
Go to Top of Page

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2016 :  05:00:35  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cbad285

aw I love the seelee(sp) court. My uncle introduced them, be it his rendition, to my ranger's campaign. I'll be adding this to my book of great things.

Thank you very much.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000