Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Elaine Cunningham [II]
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 37

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2015 :  14:48:38  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It has been quite some time since I gave serious thought to Evermeet and the Crown Wars. Random thoughts still occur, and from time to time I jot them down for future contemplation. But as you observed, it seems unlikely that WotC would be interested in revisiting Faerun's past, and I have so much going on at present that I can't afford to spend a lot of time on things that have little hope of coming to fruition.

Sad, but true.

quote:
Originally posted by Duneth Despana

quote:
Originally posted by ElaineCunningham

I'd be very interested in [...] add[ing] an extensive section set during the Crown Wars. A "director's cut" version, if you will. Big ol' honkin' thing.

Would you be able to share any thoughts you've had on this? (I'm currently reading Evermeet and loving every page so far... and I thought it was curious how the Crown Wars were seemingly deliberately skipped.) I for one would love to see such a tome come to fruition, but I fear that WotC would have to greenlight it and that it isn't something they'd be interested in atm. :-/ A big thank you extending forward and backwards in time ;-P

Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2015 :  17:03:59  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

It has been quite some time since I gave serious thought to Evermeet and the Crown Wars. Random thoughts still occur, and from time to time I jot them down for future contemplation. But as you observed, it seems unlikely that WotC would be interested in revisiting Faerun's past, and I have so much going on at present that I can't afford to spend a lot of time on things that have little hope of coming to fruition.

Sad, but true.

Sad indeed. But if you ever find the time to share those thoughts, I as well as several other scribes here at the 'Keep, I suspect, will wait patiently quill in hand ^_^ .
I stumbled upon you mentioning you should have had a piece published in Realms of the Elves (*gasp* how time flies, I feel like I was reading the Last Mythal only yesteryear) named The Tree of Souls. I think it is a crime that it wasn't included. Truly!
How about the Kay Allen drawing of Lamruil you mentioned in the same post? Can it be seen anywhere?

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2015 :  17:49:38  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

I stumbled upon you mentioning you should have had a piece published in Realms of the Elves (*gasp* how time flies, I feel like I was reading the Last Mythal only yesteryear) named The Tree of Souls. I think it is a crime that it wasn't included. Truly!
How about the Kay Allen drawing of Lamruil you mentioned in the same post? Can it be seen anywhere?

WotC didn't exclude me from that anthology. They accepted a pitch for the novella "Tree of Souls" and I had a contract in hand. But I was hard-hit by a couple of medical issues and had to ask to be released from the contract.

Oddly enough, Kay got sick (much more so than I, as it turns out) around the same time, and she never did complete the picture of Lamruil I'd commissioned.

Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2377 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2015 :  03:29:28  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I was hard-hit by a couple of medical issues and had to ask to be released from the contract.

Oddly enough, Kay got sick (much more so than I, as it turns out) around the same time, and she never did complete the picture of Lamruil I'd commissioned.

The long hand of Evermeet's counter-intelligence strikes again.

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2015 :  07:47:36  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I was hard-hit by a couple of medical issues and had to ask to be released from the contract.

Hm. A crime where the culprit was circumstances, then. I hope you are both much better now and didn't suffer too much too long back then.
'The Tree of Souls' wasn't included in 'The Best of the Realms Book III: The Stories of Elaine Cunningham' either. Is there a chance we'll ever get the pleasure of reading it?

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2015 :  22:38:35  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really couldn't do otherwise than relay this:
quote:
Originally posted by Veritas

How many Kobolds do I have to slay to get another Elaine novel?

:D

Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2015 :  02:17:42  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote

quote:

[quote]Originally posted by ElaineCunningham

'The Tree of Souls' wasn't included in 'The Best of the Realms Book III: The Stories of Elaine Cunningham' either. Is there a chance we'll ever get the pleasure of reading it?

I don't think WotC is interested in stories set in the past, so the chances aren't very good.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2015 :  02:20:24  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

I really couldn't do otherwise than relay this:
quote:

How many Kobolds do I have to slay to get another Elaine novel?

:D

No plans at the present time. Alas.
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2015 :  14:07:10  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alas indeed.

I posted this on the 'Known Mythals' scroll:
quote:

Mythal on the banks of 'broad, trout-filled river' that runs east to west or west to east (my bet is on the Delimbyir) that fell to a flight of dragons mentioned in Evermeet chapter 14. I don't know if Elaine Cunningham or Ed Greenwood ever gave a name or any more detail to this city.

I think I remember you saying you lost the notes and references for Evermeet in a move, but can you recall (or invent) anything about the name and location of this mythal? (I know that since it is Dan's gathered information it isn't as reliable canon as a WotC sourcebook, but I want to believe this mythal really existed in Faerūn.)

Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2015 :  14:15:59  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Offhand, I can't recall the location of this mythal. Given the lack of specificity in the EVERMEET mention, it's probably best to treat this as legend rather than "fact."

quote:

Alas indeed.

I posted this on the 'Known Mythals' scroll:
quote:

Mythal on the banks of 'broad, trout-filled river' that runs east to west or west to east (my bet is on the Delimbyir) that fell to a flight of dragons mentioned in Evermeet chapter 14. I don't know if Elaine Cunningham or Ed Greenwood ever gave a name or any more detail to this city.

I think I remember you saying you lost the notes and references for Evermeet in a move, but can you recall (or invent) anything about the name and location of this mythal? (I know that since it is Dan's gathered information it isn't as reliable canon as a WotC sourcebook, but I want to believe this mythal really existed in Faerūn.)

Go to Top of Page

Veritas
Learned Scribe

209 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2015 :  21:15:20  Show Profile  Visit Veritas's Homepage Send Veritas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Elaine, are you working on any new fiction (regardless of publisher) at the moment? I'd be happy to read anything new that you've written.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2015 :  21:27:31  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Elaine, are you working on any new fiction (regardless of publisher) at the moment? I'd be happy to read anything new that you've written.

That's something every writer wants to hear! Thank you. :)

I would like to return to writing novels, but short fiction is about all I can manage at present. I recently sold a couple of flash fiction stories to Evil Girlfriend Media. One is online on their EGM Shorts column, the other was accepted and will probably be out in October. (It has a Halloween theme.) I'm finishing up a short story tonight for a themed anthology and will be working on another over the coming week. I've committed to another anthology, with a story due by year's end. After that, we'll see.

Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2015 :  03:11:47  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Elaine,
Quick question about Arilyn; was Foxfire her "first"? I'm re-reading Dreamspheres and it sort of sounds like it from her confession to Danilo, but I'm curious.
Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2015 :  13:14:16  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seravin

Hi Elaine,
Quick question about Arilyn; was Foxfire her "first"? I'm re-reading Dreamspheres and it sort of sounds like it from her confession to Danilo, but I'm curious.
Thanks!

::gasp, clutch the pearls:: Saints preserve us, what personal question!

Okay, that's out of the way.

In a word, yes. Arilyn has always been a loner. She was still a child when Kyle Nimesin took her under his wing, and while he was not openly abusive, his attitude toward moon elves was a constant undercurrent in their interactions. She grew up feeling "less than," her only worth in the sword she carried. Her size--she's nearly 6 feet tall and has a more athletic, "human" build than elves--made her feel alien and unattractive, so as a defense, she sublimated that aspect of herself. To be accepted in the forest elf community as an elf, to be sought out in a quintessentially elven ceremony by a elf she admired, was a paradigm shift for her. People are complicated, and they have sex for a wide variety of reasons. For Arilyn, this was about all about being an elf, for the first time in her life. It was a fleeting thing, but it helped her accept who she was, both human and elven. It opted a door of possibility in her mind, and laid the groundwork for her to accept the notion that someone could truly love her.

This made perfect sense to me, given what I know about Arilyn's mindset and history, but I got a shitload of grief over this plot direction. Emails calling Arilyn a slut, people vowing they were done with the character, handwringing over that fact that she SHOULD HAVE KNOWN Danilo loved her and how could she be unfaithful to a promise she never made (and was not, at the time, emotionally capable of making)?
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2015 :  13:21:37  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have something new to report that might be of interest. It's a short story in CHAMPIONS OF AETALIS, a small press anthology coming out in December. I got revision notes back this week and on the whole, the editors are happy with the story. Aetaltis is the brainchild of Marc Tassin, who is an unapologetic fan of old-school heroic fantasy. People who love the Realms will feel very much at home in Aetaltis.

The characters introduced in this short story came to life for me in a way I haven't experienced for quite a while. I suspect that this adventure is only the first that Oxamia, Ellasir, and Jennet will share.
Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2015 :  13:40:33  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Elaine. I took her and Foxfire's intimate night as more being swept up in the mid-summer night magical elven ritual festival with only a small part of Arilyn's wanting to be accepted by an elf being responsible for her having relations with him; I can understand to a limited extent the fan outrage as everyone wants Danilo and Arilyn to be happily married forever and ever :)

I was just curious why in all her adventures as the Harper's go to assassin in her 20s/30s/40s pre Elfshadow she never felt the urge to get it on with a man, half-elf, or elf in Waterdeep or some non-elven community. I think her losing her virginity wasn't really clear in Silver Shadows as it didn't seem to phase her much, I would have thought she'd be really emotional about it (well in so much as Arilyn gets emotional). That's why I was asking you. I did like that Arilyn called Danilo on his double standards though, he wasn't "waiting" for her to come around in the interim of their meeting until their reunion in Dreamspheres.

Wow it's hard to write this question/response using euphemisms! Thank you for your answer.

Edited by - Seravin on 23 Oct 2015 13:41:15
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2015 :  15:44:24  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Hi Elaine,
Thanks!

::gasp, clutch the pearls:: Saints preserve us, what personal question!

Okay, that's out of the way.

In a word, yes. Arilyn has always been a loner. She was still a child when Kyle Nimesin took her under his wing, and while he was not openly abusive, his attitude toward moon elves was a constant undercurrent in their interactions. She grew up feeling "less than," her only worth in the sword she carried. Her size--she's nearly 6 feet tall and has a more athletic, "human" build than elves--made her feel alien and unattractive, so as a defense, she sublimated that aspect of herself. To be accepted in the forest elf community as an elf, to be sought out in a quintessentially elven ceremony by a elf she admired, was a paradigm shift for her. People are complicated, and they have sex for a wide variety of reasons. For Arilyn, this was about all about being an elf, for the first time in her life. It was a fleeting thing, but it helped her accept who she was, both human and elven. It opted a door of possibility in her mind, and laid the groundwork for her to accept the notion that someone could truly love her.

This made perfect sense to me, given what I know about Arilyn's mindset and history, but I got a shitload of grief over this plot direction. Emails calling Arilyn a slut, people vowing they were done with the character, handwringing over that fact that she SHOULD HAVE KNOWN Danilo loved her and how could she be unfaithful to a promise she never made (and was not, at the time, emotionally capable of making)?

I'm glad to see your response on this one... An unflattering comment was made about that particular encounter several years ago, in another thread. The perception was that Arilyn was cheating on Danilo. Since your characters are some of my favorites, and are well-written enough to really delve into their psyches, I addressed that perception:

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

I think you're over-simplifying it. Part of the point of the festival was to celebrate life, and sex has often been used for that purpose. It wasn't about the sex, it was about celebrating the cycle of life and their own place in it.

And a large part of Arilyn's participation wasn't her saying "Danilo and I aren't an item", it was taking part in an elven ritual and being fully accepted, for the first time in her life, by another elf, for who she was. Though her ways are more human, Arilyn had always considered herself to be an elf -- and yet, had always been rejected by elves. Even Elaith's acceptance of her wasn't based on her elven blood, but rather, on his love for her late mother. One of the things Arilyn needed was to be totally and completely accepted by another elf. She needed an elf to see her as another elf.

And between that festival, Foxfire's acceptance of her, and everything else that happened in the novel, it allowed Arilyn to finally understand who she really was. That understanding, in turn, allowed her to finally accept and return Danilo's love.

She wasn't cheating on him, because at that time she was not, in her heart, truly with him. Seeing into the heart of another helped her see into her own.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2015 :  16:50:33  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Wonderful answer, Mrs. Cunningham.

I must confess I was a bit disappointed when it happened, but then I was with Danilo when Arilyn responded her reasons to him. It was a deep, profound emotional moment of the novel which was a bit hard to swallow because it was not what I - romantically - expected, but it also made the characters more real for me.

I myself had my first experience quite late, waiting for the right person... And as she was my age, and she wasn't my exact double, but someone who in her own background and interests caught my eye and my heart, she had other experiences before me... And it didn't diminish our love and the things we were to live and share.

It's a shame people judged Arilyn - and you - for that moment in a wonderful novel, it unfortunately only shows some people are always prone to judge others...

EDIT: typo

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)

Edited by - Barastir on 23 Oct 2015 16:54:30
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2015 :  17:34:25  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will admit I was surprised when it happened, but I wasn't angry. I really liked Foxfire, and Arilyn made a conscious choice. She didn't jump into it--she considered, and decided this was what she wanted. Plus, sheand Foxfire remained good friends, and even though this frustrated Danilo a little, it added to the depth of his and Arilyn's relationship. As an asexual, I personally don't really understand the desire for sex, but it was a tender moment between her and Foxfire.

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2015 :  18:50:22  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay - I just remembered a bit in Elfshadow were it was hinted that she may have had relations with one of the Harper rangers that was assasinated. I guess they were just good friends? It just strikes me as odd she spent 40 years being a virgin, when she was obviously not much of a saint about murdering (bad guys) or getting her hands dirty in other ways. I read Silver Shadows thinking her night with Foxfire was her first time with an elf, not her first time ever.

Edited by - Seravin on 23 Oct 2015 18:54:28
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2015 :  19:50:03  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Okay - I just remembered a bit in Elfshadow were it was hinted that she may have had relations with one of the Harper rangers that was assasinated. I guess they were just good friends? It just strikes me as odd she spent 40 years being a virgin, when she was obviously not much of a saint about murdering (bad guys) or getting her hands dirty in other ways. I read Silver Shadows thinking her night with Foxfire was her first time with an elf, not her first time ever.

I'm pretty sure that the elves of Faerun don't equate virginity with virtue. That's a human construct, and an EARTH human construct, at that.

Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2015 :  17:43:57  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think anyone on this thread believes Arilyn acted without virtue on Earth or Faerun terms, not sure where that comment comes from Elaine?
I re-read the passage in Elfshadow and indeed I had misread it, Rafe Silversuper and Arilyn were "rumoured" to be lovers, but she deliberately let people believe that even though they were just good friends. It also heavily implies that she's never had a lover before but has few long term friends due to her life on the go and falling inbetween human and elf lifespans. If I was Arilyn, I'd have found a half-elf boyfriend while I wandered around the Heartlands doing deeds for the Harpers; Kymil be darned! :)
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2015 :  21:39:13  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

I don't think anyone on this thread believes Arilyn acted without virtue on Earth or Faerun terms, not sure where that comment comes from Elaine?

I was responding to your observation that it's strange that she was a virgin, given that she was "not a saint" and "didn't mind getting her hands dirty." It sounded as if you were equating virginity with virtue. My apologies if I misunderstood your intent. Either way, I didn't assume you were casting aspersions on Arilyn for her summer solstice activities. :)

Go to Top of Page

Veritas
Learned Scribe

209 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2015 :  03:39:14  Show Profile  Visit Veritas's Homepage Send Veritas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I have something new to report that might be of interest. It's a short story in CHAMPIONS OF AETALIS, a small press anthology coming out in December. I got revision notes back this week and on the whole, the editors are happy with the story. Aetaltis is the brainchild of Marc Tassin, who is an unapologetic fan of old-school heroic fantasy. People who love the Realms will feel very much at home in Aetaltis.

The characters introduced in this short story came to life for me in a way I haven't experienced for quite a while. I suspect that this adventure is only the first that Oxamia, Ellasir, and Jennet will share.

This is definitely of interests and I've marked my calendar to check for the anthology. Thanks for checking back in. I look forward to reading it!
Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2015 :  16:02:39  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just finished re-reading Dreamspheres. I'm going through all the short stories from Elaine again now. It's all so good. How do I convince the world to let Mrs Cunningham finish Reclamation and have Hasbro let me purchase/read it? Time to find the scrolls again with the snippets released here at Candlekeep. Thank you Elaine for everything you've given to the Realms!
Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2015 :  16:05:02  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oops forgot my question. Elaine, the cover art for Reclamation is among my favourite covers in the Realms novel library. Do you know if the piece is available for sale? I am not finding information online. I've collected a few originals now and would love to add this piece if you have any information! Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2015 :  16:08:19  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oops forgot my question. Elaine, the cover art for Reclamation is among my favourite covers in the Realms novel library. Do you know if the piece is available for sale? I am not finding information online. I've collected a few originals now and would love to add this piece if you have any information! Thanks!

I have no idea, but I'll try a couple of avenues and see if I can scare up some information.

EDIT: No luck on this, but I'll keep it in mind.

Edited by - ElaineCunningham on 30 Nov 2015 16:10:22
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2015 :  16:25:40  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Just finished re-reading Dreamspheres. I'm going through all the short stories from Elaine again now. It's all so good. How do I convince the world to let Mrs Cunningham finish Reclamation and have Hasbro let me purchase/read it? Time to find the scrolls again with the snippets released here at Candlekeep. Thank you Elaine for everything you've given to the Realms!

Thanks for the kind word. As much as I hate to admit it, the likelihood of Reclamation ever seeing print is very slight. Right now, WotC is only publishing books in "current time," and the events of Reclamation took place over 100 years in the past.

Also, as far as I know, there are only 4 or 5 books on the schedule for 2016, and I don't know of anything planned after that. But keep in mind that I'm a freelance writer, not a WotC employee, so I'm not privy to company plans. They may have all sorts of ideas for 2016 and beyond, and it's possible that the upcoming D&D movie will give a boost to the fiction line.

Edited by - ElaineCunningham on 01 Dec 2015 14:20:57
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2015 :  16:28:13  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Time to find the scrolls again with the snippets released here at Candlekeep.

I'm not sure there are any excerpts from RECLAMATION online. At one point, I did post the prelude, but I think I deleted that. There are three chapters of THE SERPENT'S DAUGHTER, though, which is another book we're unlikely to see.
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  10:27:26  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'm not sure there are any excerpts from RECLAMATION online. At one point, I did post the prelude, but I think I deleted that.

A pity, I'd like very much to have even an excerpt of this so awaited book.

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 37  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page