Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Myth Rhynn of Tethir...Finished!!!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  08:36:48  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Dear fellow scribes,

Here is the final draft of Myth Rhynn and Old Keltormir. Even though I promised I wouldn't quote him without his consent... I can say that a certain well known Realms Sage likes enough for his home brew campaign....honest Gods truth...no disingenuousness involved.......

http://phasai.deviantart.com/art/Myth-Rhynn-of-Tethir-133428269

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/

bladeinAmn
Learned Scribe

199 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  18:43:03  Show Profile  Visit bladeinAmn's Homepage Send bladeinAmn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now that looks like a crypt that I'd be interested in exploring! And plundering!

I also like the picture of Evereska in your sig man!
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3286 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2009 :  14:15:25  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now that I know how to donwload....

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

skychrome
Senior Scribe

713 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2009 :  17:34:10  Show Profile  Visit skychrome's Homepage Send skychrome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The cover photo is actually a picture of one of the most popular sites within the world heritage ruins of Angkor Wat in Cambodia...

But I guess the old Khmer will probably not complain seeing their site being used for realmsian purposes...

"You make an intriguing offer, one that is very tempting. It would seem that I have little alternative than to answer thusly: DISINTEGRATE!" Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick 625

Edited by - skychrome on 26 Aug 2009 17:37:44
Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2009 :  04:17:16  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My bad..yeah I'm sprung....the foto is of a place I've been to several times...its really just for flavour to give punters an idead of what a city would be like when its ancient and over grown.....

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Go to Top of Page

Tyranthraxes
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2021 :  23:27:33  Show Profile Send Tyranthraxes a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is this link still available or Myth Rhynn of Tethir available somewhere else?

Jeff Steen
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2021 :  23:43:15  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well the site still holds data here https://www.deviantart.com/phasai/gallery/all however that item either was removed or bundled into another offer.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2021 :  16:13:00  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tyranthraxes

Is this link still available or Myth Rhynn of Tethir available somewhere else?

I have the file - if you’d like, PM me with your E-mail address and I can send it.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2021 :  17:55:12  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You know... Looking at his stuff, I'm wondering if the Myth Rhynn file got renamed/bundled into the Keltormir file.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 28 Feb 2021 17:55:39
Go to Top of Page

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2021 :  20:51:42  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

You know... Looking at his stuff, I'm wondering if the Myth Rhynn file got renamed/bundled into the Keltormir file.

Looked at both files - you're right. Myth Rhynn is a chapter in the Keltormir file.
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2021 :  22:50:18  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I PMed you as well. I thought I had this file but can't seem to locate it

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000