Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Dukes of Baldur's Gate?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

IlexGarodan
Acolyte

Canada
26 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2008 :  12:04:44  Show Profile  Visit IlexGarodan's Homepage Send IlexGarodan a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hail and well met! It has been a while since I graced your presence, oh Candlekeep!

I've started up a new FR campaign, set in 1357 DR-- one year before the Time of Troubles, and set exactly where the Old Grey Box starts up. I have one problem, though..

My players will be using Baldur's Gate as a temporary safehaven for a while, and I'm lacking resources of The Gate. I want to know who were the four Dukes of Baldur's Gate were (along with alignment, class, and level) during that era. Can anybody help me?

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2008 :  12:55:15  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
- Entar Silvershield [LG hm F21]
- Liia Jannath [CG hm W16]
- Belt [CN hm F19]
- Eltan [LN hm F20]

Both the 1e and 2e FR boxed sets have lore on them, as does Forgotten Realms Adventures. Gold & Glory also has a few bits on Eltan.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

IlexGarodan
Acolyte

Canada
26 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2008 :  13:00:18  Show Profile  Visit IlexGarodan's Homepage Send IlexGarodan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much!
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2008 :  14:16:43  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All those characters except Entar also make appearances in the Baldur's Gate CRPG. :)

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)

Edited by - Rinonalyrna Fathomlin on 25 Mar 2008 14:17:13
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000