Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Fox-at-Twilight by de Bie and Costa
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2012 :  11:01:42  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

quote:
Originally posted by Thauranil

quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

When I think of elves, I see them as slim (albeit annoying) creatures. The original cover of Daughter of the Drow somehow changed that.

In i positive or negative way?

Negative, I guess. I didn't know there are chubby/fat elves. I thought being close to nature makes them "healthy." But then, come to think of it, if a lich can be fat (like Aumvor), why can't an elf, right? Both races are monsters, so...

You admittedly you don't see many fat elves or liches.
But can you really consider liches to be a separate race. I always think of them in terms of their original race.

Edited by - Thauranil on 17 Feb 2012 11:04:57
Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2012 :  11:13:05  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

In a scroll about the Fox-at-Twilight, I see no reason to stop discussing what makes an elf beautiful.

I personally trend more to the "slender" end of the spectrum than the "voluptuous" end with regard to elves. To me, if I see a particularly buxom or curvy elf, it registers as a mistake to me. As I imaging them, elves are possessed of a lithe, wiry beauty, untouched by indolence or excess. They are built on small frames, though they might be very tall (males with a tendency toward lankiness, females we'd call "willowy").

And while I am a straight male and thus, by definition, like looking at women's bodies in various states of undress, the plethora of huge-breasted "elven" women in scanty fantasy "armor" makes me sort of tired, rather than titillated. I think a fully-clothed/armored woman preparing/arrayed for battle is *very* sexy. (Maybe not so much the actual battle bit, as there's all kinds of blood and gore and dismemberment there, but to each his own.)

I have several source images for Twilight (i.e. the way I picture her when I write about her), including something like Kate Beckinsale's costume from Van Helsing (I know, iffy movie, but hey, nice costume) for her swashbucklery 1300s adventuring career, whereas her 1400s outfit loses the colorful coat, glove, and boots and looks more like the black leather getup of the Shadowdancer from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook.

Mr. Scott you have excellent taste.
Kate Beckinsale's costume from Van Helsing is indeed a very good fit for Fox and i shall picture her dressed like that from now on.
Also i agree with what you said about elven beauty. An overly generous bust is not something you expect in and elf maid. An elegant, slim yet womanly figure is more appropriate in my view.
Liv Tyler was also a good choice for an elf as she possess a fine featured beauty and a natural sense of grace.
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2012 :  15:32:05  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Liv Tyler was a great Arwen. They did a stellar job with Cate Blanchett as Galadriel too--that's what a regal elf lady *should* look like.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2382 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2012 :  18:43:46  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
2 Erik Scott de Bie: Not quite on-topic, but did you hear "The Evil Rocks The Night" by Scavanger? Could as well be one of theme songs for "The Greater Treasure"...

quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

And while I am a straight male and thus, by definition, like looking at women's bodies in various states of undress, the plethora of huge-breasted "elven" women in scanty fantasy "armor" makes me sort of tired, rather than titillated.
And that's before adding some painful-to-look-at Chris Hart poses! (that blog is named "Escher Girls"... for a reason)

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch

Edited by - TBeholder on 10 Mar 2012 18:56:31
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2012 :  18:49:26  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TBeholder

2 Erik Scott de Bie: Not quite on-topic, but did you hear "The Evil Rocks The Night" by Scavanger? Could as well be one of theme songs for "The Greater Treasure"...

Never heard of it. I'll be on the lookout, though!

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2382 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2012 :  15:32:35  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TBeholder

Never heard of it. I'll be on the lookout, though!
No need, it's well available. For a lower-quality preview, the full song is in soundtrack of this clip on Youtubbies from 0:6:36 to 0:10:40 or so.
The thing is, on last.fm there are only 2 songs, but that album was released under Creative Commons (BY-NC-SA) during the band's Jamendo days, so there are good OGGs on Jamendo (much like those "Previous Edition Downloads", both valid torrent file and archive - it's more of load, but the torrent may be dry - are still there), Mediafire (the first link) and so on.
Also, the album also got a rather funny Discworld song.

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2012 :  22:04:34  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Please see my post regarding Awakened Animals and leave me a few suggestions. The line where you mentioned awakened racoons has, in part, inspired me.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2013 :  02:10:32  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eric, I admit I have not yet read Eye of Justice mostly because of the e-only format, but also because of the post-Spellplague era, yet Fox is one of my favorite characters. How much face time is Ilira given in that novel? How much of her past with Neveren is explored? And what of Betrayal? Are we talking paragraphs or chapters? Also, any chance of seeing some stats (3.5) for Nev? I'd love that along with those chapbooks that have been mentioned. I'm especially keen on Shadowfox. I understand your not wanting to give away the golden goose, but with things being the way they are with WOtC publishing it is unlikely we will ever see those stories seeing the light of day. Have you considered writing them regardless? I know many here would be interested in reading them.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2013 :  02:40:48  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fellfire!

Long time, no chat!

I've answered your questions in my Chamber of Sages thread, which is a better place for a question that's mostly about my books. But thanks for resurrecting this thread--it brings back great memories.

(Conversation starts on page 61.)

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2014 :  14:41:50  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe It's because I don't have a good enough grasp on the crunch of it all but doesn't +1 level adjustment on the trickster touched template seem a little too generous given the +6, +6, +4 to ability scores and free feats? I don't pretend to know better (If I were to bet money on who could best balance a homebrew template It would be on Tom Costa... certainly not myself ;-P) just trying to understand.

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1
Go to Top of Page

TomCosta
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
954 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2014 :  15:29:48  Show Profile Send TomCosta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, you're asking me to remember my thinking from 5.5 years ago. Whew.... ;-) Relooking at it, I'm guessing I saw the stat bonuses as the only significant benefit, the rest is mostly color, though it arguably adds up, so maybe it should have been +2. I'm sure I was also looking at other templates in other sources at the time, but I am hard pressed to see which ones I compared it to. I might have that info at home and can double check.
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2014 :  17:26:36  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Or we could just hand wave it, since it's a novel character. Wouldn't be the first time.

But anyway, it's a good question. Templates were kind of wonky in 3.5, and we really just tried to create a build that was representative of Fox-at-Twilight as presented in Depths of Madness, wherein she had a lot of different powers that are difficult to obtain because of prerequisites. She's much, much simpler in her later incarnations (I have a 4e statblock on my website if you're interested).

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

TomCosta

USA
954 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2014 :  00:57:19  Show Profile Send TomCosta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So I found my notes and here was my rationale at the time....

Compare the Trickster-touched to the Lolth-touched in MM4, which grants Str +6, Con +6, Hide +4, Move Silently +4, and immunity to fear. They match up fairly equally because while the Lolth-touched bonuses to abilities are to abilities that tie in together quite directly in combat, the Trickster-touched are a bit higher; the Lolth-touched skill bonuses are like taking Stealthy twice or two bonus feats, which the Trickster-touched bonus feat and detect abilities which compare to feats like Magical Training in the Player’s Guide to Faerûn and Insightful in Complete Arcane; and the Lolth-touched immunity to fear is more or less equal to the Trickster-touched bonus against poison and bardic knowledge; leaving the Trickster-touched extra treasure, which is a relatively small bump and somewhat balanced by the gradual nature of some of the bonuses. Arguably, the Trickster-touched is slightly more powerful, but not enough to warrant more than a +1 CR, and because of the gradual nature of some of the abilities, probably not enough to warrant more than a +1 level adjustment.
Also note that this template plays well with Twilight’s build, lowering her base ability point build to the standard elite 25 points and explains her various boons.
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2014 :  08:25:41  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot! This is really helpful! I should probably have led with an introduction ;-P : I play 3.0.5.P and was looking at possibilities for Chosen characters, since there seems to be a lot of focus on those with the Sundering (I was not during this purely out of thread-necromantic interest ;-P). I think my error was having +1 -races- rather than templates in mind. Thanks again!

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2015 :  06:17:03  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah had something to say on the femnale elf's bust and my comment above. its for me, whats large on an elf's frame not whats large on a human's frame....... otherwise

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

BenN
Senior Scribe

Japan
382 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2015 :  07:15:37  Show Profile Send BenN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm very much in the 'elves should be wiry/willowy' camp.

If I try to think of people in real-life who are the closest approximation to what female elves would/should be like, it would be ballet dancers; not only because of their lithe physique, but maybe more because of the way they carry themselves - with beautiful poise, great dexterity & grace. I don't think I've ever seen what one could call a 'buxom' ballet dancer.

As for male elves - they should be as dextrous & graceful as the females. But should they be similarly lithe (lanky)? The cover art of Elaine Cunningham's Evermeet shows Lamruil Moonflower to be pretty well- built (http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Lamruil_Moonflower), and other male elf heroes (Fflar) is described as having "broad shoulders".
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2015 :  15:04:02  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
doesnt say much to elves who have human ancestry does it.

should be doesnt mean they all ahve to be as even Coran has gotten fat over teh years.

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2015 :  12:17:20  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eric, can you help me understand this?

Rake’s Cape
Price (Item Level): 10,000 gp (12th) (+2); 40,000 gp (17th) (+4); 90,000 gp (20th) (+6)
Body Slot: Shoulders
Caster Level: 10th
Aura: Moderate; (DC 17) transmutation
Activation: —
Weight: 1 lb.

This half cape is sewn from dark scarlet silk and radiates a certain sultry aura of decadence and passion.

A rake’s cape adds an enhancement bonus to your Charisma score and offers magical protection in the form a of a resistance bonus on your saving throws equal to +2, +4, or +6 (Twilight’s cape is +4).

Lore: Unbeknownst to Twilight or most of its other wearers, the rare cloaks of this kind that still persist have a place in the ancient history of elven civilizations in the Realms, perhaps dating back as far as the Crown Wars. The gauntlet she wears—a glove of scarlet leather that functions as a glove of dexterity—has a similar history and has been called a rake’s gauntlet. These items were known by different names then, though their function—as accessories worn by elven bladechimers (the equivalent of swashbucklers, today)—was much the same (Knowledge [arcana] DC 30).

and this...

Abilities Str 11 (+0), Dex 24 (+7, 22 without gauntlet), Con 12 (+1), Int 22 (+6), Wis 10 (+0), Cha 18 (+4, 16 without cape)

I thought that the enhancement bonus was to AC. Am I wrong? How is the cape increasing her CHA?

Also, bladechimers. Window-dressing or did you find that bit of lore somewhere?

Edit: Wait, I thought it said an enhancement bonus equal to your CHA score. Sorry.That is one mystery solved. But would that not make her CHA score 20 instead of 18?

Misanthorpe

Edited by - Fellfire on 08 Feb 2015 12:30:47
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2015 :  12:22:24  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And another thing that bothers me. About Twilight in EoJ. Her dragonborn bodyguard, he dies. Why does he not become Ilira's shadow? They were obviously close. She hardly knew Brace, yet when he died, he did. Why?

Misanthorpe

Edited by - Fellfire on 08 Feb 2015 12:22:56
Go to Top of Page

TomCosta

USA
954 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2015 :  13:10:39  Show Profile Send TomCosta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not Eric, but I did a good chunk of the mechanical conversion of Twilight, at least the first pass. Twilight's cape is only +2, which it says under equipment. The +4 is what her ability modifier is. All of the ability scores have an ability modifier listed.

As you quote the cape adds a bonus to Cha and saves, not to AC.

Here's my notes on the cape:

Cost is going to be equal to a cloak of charisma + 1.5 x a vest of resistance because it takes up a body slot. +2 = 4000 +6000 = 10,000; +4 = 16,000 + 24,000 = 40,000; +6 = 36,000 + 54,000 = 90,000.

This description is derived from Realms of the Elves, p. 149-150.

Eric can correct me but I think bladechimmers is a made up word by Ed.
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2015 :  13:14:15  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Much thanks, TomCosta.

Misanthorpe

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2015 :  15:29:58  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) Bladechimers: This is an Ed-ism, though I don't honestly recall if it's from a book or an email conversation.

2) There is a special ritual to become Ilira's shadow, which she didn't do on the bodyguard for three reasons: a) she already had a shadow (Gargan) at that point, b) she decided her bodyguard wouldn't want that, c) she didn't really have the time. With Brace, she had lost her shadow (ostensibly destroyed by Vindicator) and her relationship with Brace had not yet run its course. She's nostalgic that way.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2015 :  02:50:33  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really do love seeing updates to this scroll.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Lilianviaten
Senior Scribe

489 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2015 :  06:47:55  Show Profile Send Lilianviaten a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

1) Bladechimers: This is an Ed-ism, though I don't honestly recall if it's from a book or an email conversation.

2) There is a special ritual to become Ilira's shadow, which she didn't do on the bodyguard for three reasons: a) she already had a shadow (Gargan) at that point, b) she decided her bodyguard wouldn't want that, c) she didn't really have the time. With Brace, she had lost her shadow (ostensibly destroyed by Vindicator) and her relationship with Brace had not yet run its course. She's nostalgic that way.

Cheers

Just as long as we're on the topic, I was never sure how Rath's ring dispelled Ilira's shadow. Was it a holy ring of some sort, or just bright magical light?

Also, did you ever finish Kingdom of Night? At least a rough draft?
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2015 :  07:47:29  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lilianviaten

Just as long as we're on the topic, I was never sure how Rath's ring dispelled Ilira's shadow. Was it a holy ring of some sort, or just bright magical light?
Channel divinity/turn undead sort of power.

quote:
Also, did you ever finish Kingdom of Night? At least a rough draft?

It still exists as a partial manuscript. 50k or so, but not complete yet.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2015 :  17:09:58  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another EoJ question, Ilira's mask is described as having a "more powerful aura" of magic. I thought there was a 4e rewrite for her, but am unable to remember or find it. If you can, please disclose the power of that mask. Was it a Night Mask taken from the aforementioned Duke or Duchess or even the bloody Night King himself?

Misanthorpe

Edited by - Fellfire on 21 Feb 2015 17:14:04
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2015 :  17:33:07  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm also interested greatly in theses bladechimers. I have asked the Bearded One himself, but he is said to be very busy. Is there anything either one of you can remember besides this sobriquet? I wonder about their origins, founding members, defining attributes and reasons for their decline. Perhaps they were more common in the days of Myth Drannor when dalliances between elves and humans ( or gnomes, halflings and dwarves) more common? Their epithet as rakes (re. Ilira's cape and gauntlet, said to be known by different names, perhaps as far back as the Crown Wars?! What was that? This is really good Realmslore here) denotes a certain proclivity towards promiscuity.

Misanthorpe

Edited by - Fellfire on 21 Feb 2015 18:03:00
Go to Top of Page

TomCosta

USA
954 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2015 :  18:37:31  Show Profile Send TomCosta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As I recall, bladechimers is not a group, its just a word like saying swashbuckler, but one unique to the Realms.
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2015 :  19:07:46  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Tom. I wish there was more to build upon, but a name is a good place to start and leaves the rest wide open.

Misanthorpe

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2015 :  02:37:54  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As far as anyone knows, "Bladechimer" is like saying "sellsword" or "outrider." Just a clear fiction way of describing a particular style of fighting. We'd say "swashbuckler" or "fencer." The term is, I believe, a corruption of the Elvem, and Bears a suspicious similarity to "bladesinger."

Here are the writeups: http://erikscottdebie.com/freestuff/

If Ilira is to be believed, she briefly counted the Duchess of Venom her lover, until they betrayed each other during the downfall of the Night Masks around 1390. For more info, consult my Backdrop: Westgate article. Taken as a memento of their time together, Lady Vhammos's mask serves as a token to bypass Night Mask traps, can activate/unlock Orbakh's spells, and shroud its wielder in darkness on command. I don't believe it's mentioned in Ilira's 4e writeup, but it would be in her 5e one (which I haven't done yet). Ilira as a NPC in my current campaign is a rogue 18.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000