Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 The Kingless Land - maps?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mystery_Man
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2007 :  15:03:22  Show Profile  Visit Mystery_Man's Homepage Send Mystery_Man a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met,

Not sure where to put this. I'm trying to find a source online (if there is one) where I can get a better map than the one in the books. It's very hard to read, the print is too small and blurry.

TIA

sirreus
Learned Scribe

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2007 :  15:49:20  Show Profile  Visit sirreus's Homepage Send sirreus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
check out the calimshan 3e post. it has some links. there is also maps on this site broken up into regions, which are a great help.

"The measure of an undisciplined mind, is that the intellect allows emotion to challenge the observed truth" Richard Baker
Go to Top of Page

Mystery_Man
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2007 :  16:18:21  Show Profile  Visit Mystery_Man's Homepage Send Mystery_Man a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually I should probably clarify.

The Kingless Land is a book written by Ed Greenwood that is not Forgotten Realms.

http://www.amazon.com/Kingless-Land-Band-Four-Vol/dp/0812580141

I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I can find some more info on it. Links to maps etc... (the map in the book is really badly printed)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000