Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Descent to Undermountain
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2007 :  03:12:56  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I am wondering if anyone has ever played this game. I have owned two separate copies and on 8 diff. computers with 2 diff. copies, I have never been able to install this game (tried with comps. from its era and today's comps)....if so, is it any good???

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2007 :  17:03:48  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have played it and finish it 2 times !!the first time with LAWFUL GOOD FEMALE PRIEST !!and the second time with CHAOTIC NEUTRAL MALE THIEF...you can not play EVIL character so I couldn't play it for third time with an evil one..

It's graphics are terrible but it has a great atmosphere!! i enjoyed it but i'm fanatic with every pc game in forgotten realms world..

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)
Go to Top of Page

Silverblade The Enchanter
Seeker

United Kingdom
61 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2010 :  08:08:16  Show Profile  Visit Silverblade The Enchanter's Homepage Send Silverblade The Enchanter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yes you can install it but, you may need the patch, where you'd get that now??

it was horrible, folk rightly derided and ignored it, sigh
it was a great IDEA, had some nice RP touches but gameplay etc...Witchhaven was much MUCH better :/

www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Spelljammer & Dark Sun art, and much more!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000