Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Karsites
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Valaxaxath
Acolyte

12 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2007 :  01:39:17  Show Profile  Visit Valaxaxath's Homepage Send Valaxaxath a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Anyone else a bit surprised that this race wasn't included in the binder article in the class chronicles over at the wizards website"? Also, is it just me, or does the race also seem to have a good background to produce warlocks as well? Being descended from a mad wizard who stole the mantle of a god after all.. if that background doesn't scream "magic in the blood" I don't know what would.

When you're not regular, eat an elf! They're full of fiber.

Mortagon
Acolyte

Norway
33 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2007 :  04:18:50  Show Profile  Visit Mortagon's Homepage Send Mortagon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I to found it strange that it was not included in the article about binders, but maybe Eytan will do a follow up?

As for the warlock thing, i rather picture them as being sorcerers since warlocks are more about fiendish or chaotic blood.
Go to Top of Page

EytanBernstein
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
704 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2007 :  07:28:08  Show Profile  Visit EytanBernstein's Homepage Send EytanBernstein a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's being included in an upcoming article for a different class. I think it'll be a cool surprise.

http://eytanbernstein.com - the official website of Eytan Bernstein
Go to Top of Page

Mortagon
Acolyte

Norway
33 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2007 :  10:04:03  Show Profile  Visit Mortagon's Homepage Send Mortagon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
It's being included in an upcoming article for a different class. I think it'll be a cool surprise.

I can't wait, I just love your articles on the realms.
Go to Top of Page

Valaxaxath
Acolyte

12 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2007 :  20:28:05  Show Profile  Visit Valaxaxath's Homepage Send Valaxaxath a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EytanBernstein

Excellent! For some reason, I always liked the concept of the karsites. Also, Mortagon, karsites can't be sorcerors... they're unable to use any arcane or divine magic at all. Psinoics, and spell like abilities only(hence why I felt warlocks would be a good fit for them).

When you're not regular, eat an elf! They're full of fiber.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000