Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Birth date of Mourngrym Amcathra
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mandras
Seeker

Estonia
51 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2007 :  20:11:23  Show Profile  Visit Mandras's Homepage Send Mandras a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello.

Is the official birth date of Mourngrym Amcathra given anywhere?

The only data I have found so far is in the "Shadowdale" module. The text there states that Mourngrym is just 30. The events in the module take place in 1358 DR (during the Time of Troubles).

I don't know if the text about Mourngrym in the module is canon, somehow it doesn't match very well with the descriptions of Mourngrym in Hall of Heroes and Heroes Lorebook.

Best Regards,

Mandras

"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2007 :  15:56:08  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, Shadowdale (the module that is, in case someone read the original post and still isn't wise to it ) was written by Ed Greenwood, so I'd say it's probably the more accurate source.

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000