Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Coiled Cabal
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bladedancer
Learned Scribe

USA
149 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2007 :  18:12:47  Show Profile  Visit Bladedancer's Homepage Send Bladedancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
After reading about the Coiled Cabal in my recently obtained Serpent Kingdoms I had the pc's in my Menzoberran campaign (for details look in the scroll titled A minor drow house) foil a major plot of the Coiled Cabal. So I was wondering if anyone had some answers to any of the following questions.
1. Besides Serpent Kingdoms are there any other sources in which the Coled Cabal appear in?
2.Has anyone run this Yuan-ti organization in their campaign?
3. If so I was wondering if I could pick your brain as how you use them?

Thanks in advance for any help given

Solarr Bladedancer
Mercenary For Hire
Master of the Ginsu Knives
They Slice They Dice They Will Cut through A Tin Can

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2007 :  00:47:23  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1. See the entry for the "Cathedral of Emerald Scales" in Powers and Pantheons. You'll find details on Semorav of the Cobra's Hood, a yuan-ti necromancer and representive of the Coiled Cabal in the temple.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2007 :  00:58:00  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oops. Sorry. Nothing from me here. I've read about them in SK, and that's about it. I used SK a while ago for inspiration as part of my own FR campaign took my PCs to Chult, and they raided a yuanti brothel/house of pleasure, so my knowledge of SK was good in helping describe the odors and furniture present in that lair, but that's about it...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000