Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Erevis Cale Test Drive
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2007 :  14:29:56  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
All,

I hope you'll forgive me popping on for the purpose of self-promotion, but I wanted to let know those who might be interested that I have made available for download the prologue and first five chapters of Twilight Falling, book one of The Erevis Cale Trilogy, all as part of the Twilight Falling Test Drive. So, if you haven't read the Cale trilogy and are interested in kicking the tires, please have a look. You can find the sample chapters here: http://home.earthlink.net/~paulskemp/paulskempshomepage/id21.html.

Also, could one of the mods please pick the lock on my Q&A thread? Been away too long.

Paul

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2007 :  15:56:07  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Oh thou art forgiven, Paul Many thanks for bringing this "test drive" to us. I certainly hope it helps enlighten more scribes to one of the most interesting and intriguing characters of the Realms. Truely wonderous tomes

Aye, thy thread has been unlocked. Welcome back

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

BlackAce
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2007 :  23:49:07  Show Profile Send BlackAce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sadly I'll have to turn down your kind offer, Paul.

I already own them all.

And would I be right in thinking the (Shadow War Trilogy?) is related to events in the Cale Trilogy or follows on from them?
Go to Top of Page

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2007 :  23:51:32  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlackAce

And would I be right in thinking the (Shadow War Trilogy?) is related to events in the Cale Trilogy or follows on from them?

It is so, Blackace.

Shadowbred picks up about one year after the end of Midnight's Mask.
Go to Top of Page

BlackAce
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2007 :  23:54:17  Show Profile Send BlackAce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Adds them to his shopping list.*

*Notices they were there already...*

Well it's just an extra reason to get them then. Looking forward to them Paul, I enjoyed the Cale Trilogy Immensely.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000