Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 "Lost Empires of Faerun" WE?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2007 :  22:39:47  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I am quite surprised that after 2 years, Ed Bonny's material on Jhaamdath has yet to be considered by WotC to even be a "Lost Empires of Faerun" Web Enhancement Part 2 or something.

Any chance that submitting the material to them now would make them reconsider? That material is good stuff. The timeline, prestige classes, and such are valuable Realmslore and helps ground psionics into the Realms more firmly.

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2007 :  00:11:03  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dunno, Ed freely supplied it for this site, so it would be a bit strange to remove it now. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Brian R. James
Forgotten Realms Game Designer

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2007 :  01:13:58  Show Profile  Visit Brian R. James's Homepage Send Brian R. James a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Much of Mr. Bonny's Jhaamdath timeline will see print in the Grand History.

Brian R. James - Freelance Game Designer

Follow me on Twitter @brianrjames
Go to Top of Page

Gray Richardson
Master of Realmslore

USA
1291 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2007 :  01:47:01  Show Profile  Visit Gray Richardson's Homepage Send Gray Richardson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Exciting news indeed! The more I hear, the less I can wait for this tome!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000