Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 custom item creation trouble (still need help!)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dracandos the Spellsage
Senior Scribe

466 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2007 :  05:10:42  Show Profile  Visit Dracandos the Spellsage's Homepage Send Dracandos the Spellsage a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
im trying to make a custom item for icewind dale using the DLTC editor. the item i am trying to make is an urn. i have created the bam file for the inventory image i want the item to have using BAM Workshop 2. but after i select my created BAM file in DLTC for the inventory icon, the image does not appear in the preview nor does it appear once the BAM file has been selected in the interface window. can someone make an item file (.itm file) for me using this image:

this is the image i used (but as a bmp): http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2171/urnwm9.png

here is the original: http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:oo0-wpOAxpvKVM:http://www.casketgalleryfl.com/urns/30-A-6085L.JPG

dont worry about the item properties. i can edit all that. i just cant get the darn image to work for the inventory. dont worry about the description image either. i dont have anything for that, i dont really care about that. thank you very much if anyone can help me with this!

Death strips away the masks men don to hide their true nature - The Slayer's Guide to Undead

The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos shall be sown from their passage - So Sayeth the Wise Alaundo

Whenever magic one doth weave, 'tis never ever wise to deceive - Elminster

Strength and power come from knowing and controlling what others do not, but never reveal all that you know - Vecna

I have been known to cast a blue mage spell now and again - Dracandos the Spellsage

Edited by - Dracandos the Spellsage on 16 May 2007 15:54:55

Dracandos the Spellsage
Senior Scribe

466 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2007 :  16:20:04  Show Profile  Visit Dracandos the Spellsage's Homepage Send Dracandos the Spellsage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
anyone?

Death strips away the masks men don to hide their true nature - The Slayer's Guide to Undead

The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos shall be sown from their passage - So Sayeth the Wise Alaundo

Strength and power come from knowing and controlling what others do not, but never reveal all that you know - Vecna

I have been known to cast a blue mage spell now and again - Dracandos the Spellsage
Go to Top of Page

Victor_ograygor
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1072 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2007 :  16:52:06  Show Profile  Visit Victor_ograygor's Homepage Send Victor_ograygor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes add me to messenger and ill give you the file.

Victor Ograygor The Assassin and Candel keeps cellar master

Everything I need to know about life I learned from killing smart people.

Links related to Forgotten Realms
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9571

Adventuring / Mercenary Companies / Orders / The chosen from official sources
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11047

Priests in Forgotten Realms.
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9609&whichpage=1
Go to Top of Page

Dracandos the Spellsage
Senior Scribe

466 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2007 :  19:32:29  Show Profile  Visit Dracandos the Spellsage's Homepage Send Dracandos the Spellsage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ok, i have you added. youre offline right now, but ill keep an eye out ;)

Go to Top of Page

Dracandos the Spellsage
Senior Scribe

466 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2007 :  15:54:25  Show Profile  Visit Dracandos the Spellsage's Homepage Send Dracandos the Spellsage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
alright, turns out that victor misunderstood what i was talking about. can anyone else help?

and just to clarify, an .itm file is not a picture file. its a game item file for games like baldurs gate, icewind dale, etc...which contains all information about that item. stats, icons, weight, who can use it, etc

what i need is someone to make an item file (.itm file) with the above linked image as the icon. then i can edit the stats myself using the DLTC editor. i just cant get the icon to work with the DLTC editor. please help!

Go to Top of Page

Dracandos the Spellsage
Senior Scribe

466 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2007 :  15:29:48  Show Profile  Visit Dracandos the Spellsage's Homepage Send Dracandos the Spellsage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
does no one know what im talking about? no one can help? :(

Go to Top of Page

Dracandos the Spellsage
Senior Scribe

466 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2007 :  15:17:25  Show Profile  Visit Dracandos the Spellsage's Homepage Send Dracandos the Spellsage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ok, i guess not...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000