Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Sunite Outsiders
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Uzzy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2007 :  22:52:38  Show Profile  Visit Uzzy's Homepage Send Uzzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey there again.

I was wondering if anyone would know what sort of Outsiders would serve Sune, other then the Bacchae mentioned in PGTF. Essentially, I'm looking for the opposite to the Succubi and Eriynas, as I would presume that Sune wouldn't let the only outsider representations of love and sex be just those evil beings. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Garen Thal
Master of Realmslore

USA
1105 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2007 :  23:53:31  Show Profile  Visit Garen Thal's Homepage Send Garen Thal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Like Hanali Celanil, Sune is served by firre eladrins, guardians of artistry and beauty. More often, however, it is the natural (fey) paragons of beauty and sensuality--nymphs, dryads, sylphs and satyrs--that do Sune's, ahem, dirty work.

That's not to say that she doesn't have the standard angelic hosts to help her when it comes time to really, or that individuals of NG outsider types (guardianls) couldn't assist Sune. At present, however, there doesn't seem to be a CG 'equivalent' to the succubus.

Go to Top of Page

Penknight
Senior Scribe

USA
538 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2007 :  00:23:56  Show Profile Send Penknight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't have access to my books at the moment, but I could see ghale archons serving Sune. At least, I think that it's the ghale I am thinking of...

Telethian Phoenix
Pathfinder Reference Document

Edited by - Penknight on 07 Apr 2007 00:24:19
Go to Top of Page

Gray Richardson
Master of Realmslore

USA
1291 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2007 :  08:20:31  Show Profile  Visit Gray Richardson's Homepage Send Gray Richardson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is a list of creatures you are likely to find on Brigthwater:

Anarchic Creature Template, PH
Anarchic Satyr, PH
Angel, Deva, Astral, MM
Angel, Deva, Monadic, FF
Angel, Deva, Movanic, FF
Angel, Planetar, MM
Angel, Solar, MM
Asura, BoED
Bacchae, FF
Dragon, Arboreal, Drac
Dragon, Oceanus, Drac
Eladrin, MM
Elysian Thrush, PH
Feelenstial, Bestiary of the Realms 2
Golem, Prismatic Golem, MM3
Guardinal, Avoral, MM
Guardinal, Cervidal, MM2
Guardinal, Equinal, BoED
Guardinal, Leonal, MM
Guardinal, Lupinal, MM2
Guardinal, Musteval, BoED
Guardinal, Ursinal, BoED
Celestial, Lady Sensate, Bestiary of the Realms 2
Leskylor, BoED
Leskylor, Three-Headed, BoED
Lillend, MM
Moon Dog, BoED
Protectar, MH
Quesar, BoED
Sanctified Creature template, BoED
Sphinx, Androsphinx, MM
Tressym, FRCS

Of all these the Lady Sensates are most likely to serve Sune, followed up by plain old devas and angels. Lillends and Asuras might also be found in her service. Human petitioners, skilled in the arts of love would also make capable agents of Sune.
Go to Top of Page

Uzzy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2007 :  00:44:22  Show Profile  Visit Uzzy's Homepage Send Uzzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Many thanks guys. The Lady Sensate fits perfectly for what I'm thinking.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000