Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Cityscape WE but no DoF or MoM WE yet?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  06:01:51  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Argh!

There is already a Cityscape web enhancement up on WOTC's site, for a book that's fairly new, but we have yet to see the Mysteries of the Moonsea Phlan Web Enhancement or the City of Wyrmshadows Dragons of Faerun Web Enhancement . . .

I know . . . patience is a virtue.

Archwizard
Learned Scribe

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  06:11:14  Show Profile  Visit Archwizard's Homepage Send Archwizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe they're trying to redeem Cityscape from its the lackluster reception.
Go to Top of Page

Snotlord
Senior Scribe

Norway
476 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2007 :  17:22:02  Show Profile  Visit Snotlord's Homepage Send Snotlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Probably not, considering Mysteries of the Moonsea's reception
Go to Top of Page

Drakul
Senior Scribe

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2007 :  22:06:47  Show Profile Send Drakul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Argh!

There is already a Cityscape web enhancement up on WOTC's site, for a book that's fairly new, but we have yet to see the Mysteries of the Moonsea Phlan Web Enhancement or the City of Wyrmshadows Dragons of Faerun Web Enhancement . . .

I know . . . patience is a virtue.

I can't wait for a certain Web Enhancement.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDonLNKf6_KA9Qlal3Qu3zQ?view_as=subscriber
Go to Top of Page

turox
Learned Scribe

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2007 :  00:07:04  Show Profile  Visit turox's Homepage Send turox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I saw the other day that an Ebb book Secrets of Sarlona which came out in Feb of this year has it's 3rd WE out as of the the 13th. Guess those books just needed more info for them than than the FR ones that are put out. I look at it as the designers for us must be giving us the material we need to get us started. (Yes that was a shameless plug for both Erics, Eytan, Steven, Rich and all the other FR Designers out there.)

EDIT: Forgot to include both we call Eric. I'm such a bad bad scribe.

Turox Antas Dragonslayer -
"People will believe anything they want to believe, or fear to believe."
Wizard's First Rule: Chapter 36, Page #397, US Hard Cover (revealed by Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander).
Explanation by Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander: "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

Edited by - turox on 19 Apr 2007 00:12:20
Go to Top of Page

Eremite
Learned Scribe

Singapore
182 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2007 :  02:39:10  Show Profile  Visit Eremite's Homepage Send Eremite a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snotlord

Probably not, considering Mysteries of the Moonsea's reception

This product has been growing on me lately. I think if someone was to create a WE that --summarised-- the mini-adventures and the links between them to make the campaign easy to run MoM might prove to be more popular. Certainly not as popular as a real Moonsea sourcebook but perhaps a good way to introduce new DMs and players to adventures in FR.

Best
E
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000