Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Candlekeep Magic Shop
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 55

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2003 :  08:02:36  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's the first item for today -

Dark Justice
Brax the dwarf, fashioned this magical mace after something he'd seen in one of the Sage's many history tomes detailing the Dwarven wars against the goblin hordes in the ancient days of the Savage Frontier. It is constructed of black iron, and has no distinguishing features other than Brax's sigil on the pummel of the mace and the three green emeralds embedded within the head of the mace.

Damage: 1d6+2
Caster Level: 5th
Prerequisites: Craft Magic Arms and Armor, darkness
Market Price: 35,345 gp
Cost to Create: 18,879 gp + 2,134 XP
Weight: 5 lbs.
Special:
The Dark Justice is a +2 light mace that can cast a darkness spell up to three times per day as if the mace were an item enchanted with spell storing. It can recharge its own spell. The green emeralds indicate how many charges are left for the day.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2003 :  08:03:58  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now, for the second -

Bane of Sight
This greatsword was the personal possession of Silmagard Orcslayer, a well-known adventurer of Northman blood from the northern Moonshae Isles. Orphaned at the age of 10 by an orc raid on his village on the northern coast of the Isle of Norland, Silmagard quickly fell in with his barbaric half brother who roamed the Isle lands and the lands of Northern Faerun with his band of Uthgardt barbarians. Silmagard wanted a chance at revenge for his dead parents, and so set about learning the ways of the barbarian warriors of his adoptive tribe. Soon Silmagards prowess with a blade grew, and he left the tribe to hunt orcs on his own, slaughtering any village, camp or patrol he came into contact with.

The greatsword he carried was said to be a gift from a grateful wizard whose caravan had been attacked by orcs heading for Silverymoon. Silmagard readily accepted the gift quickly realising the potential benefits such a weapon would provide in combat against his hated enemies. The sword is of standard appearance except for the line of dwarven runes running down along the middle of the silvery blade. The handle and grip are fashioned of polished obsidian and covered by dried orc skins, and the hand-guard is crafted from an Orc skullcap, fashioned by Silmagard himself.

Damage: 2d6+2
Caster Level: 6th
Prerequisites: Craft Magic Arms and Armor, locate object
Market Price: 32,156 gp
Cost to Create: 14,665 gp + 978 XP
Weight: 12 lbs.
Special:
Bane of Sight is a +2 bane greatsword. It can cast a blindness spell five times per day.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2003 :  08:05:31  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The third item for today,

Also, Brynweir here is my attempt at a invisibility magical item I crafted for your rogue as per your request. Please let me know what you think -

Brooch of the Unseen
This magical item was among the recent cache of items brought in by adventurers from the east, possibly Cormyr. The only things known about this brooch was that it once belonged to a well-known swashbuckling rogue/assassin from Westgate who used to ply his trade in Sembia, for his masters, the Night Masks. Ghelbin the Quick was his name, and it this brooch that allowed him to sneak into some of the most secure areas in the city-states of Sembia to carry out the contracts assigned to him by his employers.

The brooch is made of solid gold, and has a laughing jesters-face cast on the front of it. The jesters eyes are made from rubies and reflects the light shone upon them. It is approximately 7cm in width and weighs 1/2 lbs.

Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, improved invisibility, seeming, silence
Market Price: 29,000 gp
Special:
This specially crafted brooch is a standard magical jewelry piece. It has the following magical abilities -

• Once per day it can be commanded to cast seeming on the caster
  • Twice per day it can be commanded to cast improved invisibility
  • Three times per day it can be commanded to cast silence
Only two of these abilities can be used at any one time.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2003 :  08:06:33  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's the next item -

Helm of Dwarven Might
This specially crafted Helm was the property of Brax, used during his days of adventuring. Along with his equally special chainmail (detailed on Page 1 on this scroll) Brax used the helm while a part of Dunthars' Ironband. The helm is silver in colour but dull in appearance, with a poor reflective surface. There is a line of green filagree running along the edge of the opening face of the helm, and a collection of red and orange Aarakocra feathers bundled on the top of the helm as a tassel.

Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item
Market Price: 18,654 gp
Weight: 3 lbs
Special:
This helm provides a +2 AC bonus to any non-Evil dwarf who wears it.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2003 :  08:07:35  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The final item for today -

Milil's Singing Statue
Forged after the Time of Troubles, these silver statues were found in all the temples dedicated to the Lord of Song, Milil, as well as bardic colleges across the Realms. Milil's Singing Statue is a 1/2 foot tall. It is carved in the image of Milil, that of a young male holding a lute appearing to put words to some beautiful tune. When the powers of the statue are employed, a light pleasant tune seems to emanate from the insides of the statue.

Caster Level: 12th
Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, 10th-level cleric, cure moderate wounds
Market Price: 32,143 gp
Weight: 4 lbs
Special:
These statues allow a cleric to turn (but not rebuke) undead as if the cleric were of two levels higher than his/her normal caster level. It is claimed by the clerics of Milil that the tune coming from the Singing Statue is responsible for this ability. Also, on command, the statue can cure moderate wounds (2d8+10 hit points) once per day.

Please let me know what you think of all these new items,

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2003 :  08:10:00  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, that's it for today customers, I should have some new items by next Friday, so as always, keep this scroll handy.

May your learning be free and unfettered

Go to Top of Page

Targon Moonrise
Learned Scribe

163 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2003 :  14:48:03  Show Profile  Visit Targon Moonrise's Homepage  Click to see Targon Moonrise's MSN Messenger address Send Targon Moonrise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sage, you've dazzled me again with your items. I love all of them, especially the statue. It sounds awesome!

May Melkor smile upon every spell you cast.
Go to Top of Page

Brynweir
Senior Scribe

USA
436 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2003 :  19:21:53  Show Profile  Send Brynweir an AOL message Send Brynweir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sage of Perth

The third item for today,

Also, Brynweir here is my attempt at a invisibility magical item I crafted for your rogue as per your request. Please let me know what you think -

Brooch of the Unseen

Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, improved invisibility, seeming, silence
Market Price: 29,000 gp
Special:
This specially crafted brooch is a standard magical jewelry piece. It has the following magical abilities -

• Once per day it can be commanded to cast seeming on the caster
  • Twice per day it can be commanded to cast improved invisibility
  • Three times per day it can be commanded to cast silence
Only two of these abilities can be used at any one time.

Thank you, Sage of Perth, this is fabulous , and a full day ahead of schedule (at least in my time zone). I just have one question, what are the durations for each of the castings?

As for the other items, I think they look great. I especially like the description of the greatsword, "The handle and grip are fashioned of polished obsidian and covered by dried orc skins, and the hand-guard is crafted from an Orc skullcap, fashioned by Silmagard himself." Perfect.

The mace, Dark Justice looks good, and I like that you added the emeralds to tell how many castings were left. I can just picture a lone dwarf surrounded by goblins. He casts darkness and just starts swinging.

*Where do you find the time?*

Anyone who likes to read something that's really dark and gritty and completely awesome ought to read The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks. You can check out a little taste at www.BrentWeeks.com I should probably warn you, though, that it is definitely not PG-13 :-D

He also started a new Trilogy with Black Prism, which may even surpass the Night Angel Trilogy in its awesomeness.

Go to Top of Page

Brynweir
Senior Scribe

USA
436 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2003 :  01:38:33  Show Profile  Send Brynweir an AOL message Send Brynweir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brynweir

Thank you, Sage of Perth, this is fabulous , and a full day ahead of schedule (at least in my time zone). I just have one question, what are the durations for each of the castings?

Sorry, ignore that, I found it.

Anyone who likes to read something that's really dark and gritty and completely awesome ought to read The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks. You can check out a little taste at www.BrentWeeks.com I should probably warn you, though, that it is definitely not PG-13 :-D

He also started a new Trilogy with Black Prism, which may even surpass the Night Angel Trilogy in its awesomeness.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2003 :  09:44:04  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage  Click to see Bookwyrm's MSN Messenger address Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A hooded figure walks into the Shop, a small spellbook under one arm. He pauses a moment to admire some objects on display, such as the sword Eyetooth and the lightning dagger. Then, seeing the Sage, he walks over to him.

"Well met, Sage," he says warmly. "As promised, I've brought some spells to be sold here."

Kinetic shield
Abjuration
Level: Sor/Wiz 5
Components: V, S, F
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: Touch
Target: You
Duration: 24 hours or until discharged

As energy buffer, but absorbs force damage instead. This includes all subdual damage, damage from a non-piercing projectile or a bull rush, or even from a fall.

Focus: a small metal replica of a shield, worth at least 50 gp.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.

Edited by - Bookwyrm on 06 Jun 2003 09:54:03
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2003 :  09:55:53  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage  Click to see Bookwyrm's MSN Messenger address Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's another:

Detect Metal
Divination
Level: Brd 3, Clr 3, Drd 2, Sor/Wiz 3, Assassin 2
Components: V, S
Range: 60 feet
Area: Quarter circle emanating from you to the extreme of the range
Duration: Concentration, up to one minute per level (D)

Your character detects metal of any within range. The amount of information revealed depends on the amount of time spent studying a particular object or group of objects:

First round: Presence or absence of metal.

Second round: Number and size of metallic objects, vague locations thereof.

[i]Third round:[I] Shape of objects, exact locations, type of metal.

This spell does not reveal what the metallic object is used for, though after three rounds of study, the caster knows the exact shape of the object and thus can guess superficial functions. (A blade, a hair pin, a belt buckle.) The spell is blocked by 3 feet of dirt and/or wood, 1 foot of stone, or the surface of any metal. (The spell cannot detect metal under metal, such as a knife concealed under metal armor, or coins in a metal chest.) If the metal has magical properties, they are not revealed.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2003 :  10:19:09  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Brynweir, I'm glad you like the items. As for finding the time to create these marvelous creations, well, I am always thinking about D&D and FR.

::The Sage looks over the scrolls, the Bookwyrm had handed to him. The Sage's expert eye immediately scans the glyphs and script on the parchments, detailing the spells abilities and components. After a few moments, he lifts his head and looks over at the Bookwyrm, who is quietly admiring the Ring of Divine Holiness on display.

"These are indeed very fascinating creations, my friend. I would be honoured to make them available in my shop", the Sage says as he walks over to his desk to prepare the scrolls for sale
::

These are great Bookwyrm. I am glad someone has finally decided to contribute some spells. They seem well balanced, and look like interesting additions to any mage spellbook. I might try them out in my campaign on the weekend.

I had been deciding whether to display some of my spell creations, but I'll confess that I was actually waiting for somebody else to do it first, and see the response they get. I guess I'll start posting spell creations as well now.

Thanks for the contribution.

Edited by - The Sage on 06 Jun 2003 10:20:12
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2003 :  10:22:44  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage  Click to see Bookwyrm's MSN Messenger address Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You're welcome. Here's another; this one took a little more effort, but I think I got it balanced.

Blind Seer
Divination
Level: Sor/Wiz 6
Components: V, S, F
Casting Time: 1 full round
Duration: 10 minutes per caster level

After casting this spell, your character is blind for the duration of the spell, or until it is dispelled. It cannot be dismissed, but dispell magic cast by the same character always succeeds in dispelling its effects.

1 round after casting the spell, your characterís senses begin expanding outward at a rate of 10 feet per round, until reaching the full extent of the spell at 60 feet. In this area, the character can sense exactly where solid objects are, even if he or she would not be able to see them visually (for instance, behind the caster, behind another object, or masked by an illusion spell that has no tactile aspect). The character cannot be flanked, or affected by gaze attacks or any spells that attack sight (blindness, flare, etc.).

The spell can only sense surfaces, and cannot sense beyond anything that would stop an object (though it can go around objects so long as the distance does not exceed the maximum). Glass is opaque to the caster, liquids and gas are undetectable, unraised writing cannot be read, colors cannot be seen. After the spell is ended, the caster is still blind for 1/10th the time spent under the spellís influence.

Focus: A blindfold, tied over the casterís eyes. (The blindfold may be removed after casting the spell.)

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2003 :  10:27:30  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great, another fine addition. I like this one also. In a way it reminds me of the 2e non-weapon proficiency I created to emulate Daredevil's blindsight abilities.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2003 :  10:41:11  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage  Click to see Bookwyrm's MSN Messenger address Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That sort of thing was what I had in mind. Especially the way it was demonstrated in the previews for the Daredevil movie (I didn't see it, though), where he picks up a length of pipe or something and clanges it against the wall, allowing him to 'see' the layout of the room from the sound vibrations.

That sort of black-and-white picture is what I had in mind. But blind seer can work without any sound at all. It only needs solid objects.

I rather like the idea that the caster can't see liquids. Not only does that mean it works underwater, but when I wrote that, I had the idea of the caster walking along, sensing the ground . . . and then suddenly stepping in some puddle of something he really didn't want to step into in the first place.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  06:16:56  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage  Click to see Bookwyrm's MSN Messenger address Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's another spell. Not sure if it would be of any use to the average spellcaster, but I thought it might be of some interest.

Camouflage
Illusion [Glamor]
Level: Brd 1, Drd 1, Sor/Wiz 1, Assassin 1, Harper Scout 1
Components: S
Casting Time: 1 action/1 round [see text]
Duration: 10 minutes per level

Upon completion of the spell, the caster is enshrouded in the likeness of a close-by inanimate object. This is a full-round action if the caster chooses the object; otherwise the illusion is random. The object emulated must be within five feet, and within one size category smaller, or two sizes larger, than the caster.

The image is not an exact copy, so an unwary observer is not alerted by two identical objects (such as two trees with exactly the same patterns). A successful Spot check (DC 18) can alert the observer to some subtle strangeness to the way the object is situated. If the observer is familiar with that area, the DC is only 10. Intimate familiarity lowers the DC to a mere 5; this low DC is also applicable if the object copied is not one likely to have a double near by. (Such as two campfires, two desks, two statues.)

The caster needs no special mental image of the illusion, thus making this a good choice for a sudden need for concealment; it is also a good way to stage an ambush. The illusion is also not detectable by see invisibility, but the caster must remain in place or the illusion fails. Sudden movements or any change of position relative to the original object dispels it. Spellcasting is still possible (even with spells that would end an invisibility spell, though spells with an obvious source will give away the casterís position as normal).

Edited by - Bookwyrm on 10 Jun 2003 06:22:20
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  10:09:11  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like this Bookwyrm. Of course being a partial-Bard-support-freak, I like anything that gives the Bard character class the edge it so desperately needs.

I think personally, that the Bard and Assassin classes would find this spell of near-infinite more use than your average sorcerer/wizard, but I think that is mainly because the spell better supports the general traits and abilities normally associated with bards and assassins.

Keep up the great work,

Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  14:55:06  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wild elf paints

a sorcerer can make that kind of tatoos, which cannot be detected by magic. They allows the painted elf gain a resistance like the spell and sharp her sight : she gains a +2 magic enhancement in spot. The paint desapears as soon as the elf receives three attacks involving the resistance power.

not powerful, but can useful for a pack of wild elves, what do u think? I can also be a present made by the tribe sorcerer, but can't be sold of course.
Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  14:58:27  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the silent arrows

these arrows made by the wild elves don't produce any sound when cast even when they touch something. Besides, they make a silent spell in 10ft. radius during one round after what they vanish in a little fog.

same users
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  16:02:08  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
These are both very interesting eilinel, especially the the silent arrows. I have been looking for an interesting weapon to give a hired assassin in one of my many campaigns. These arrows have triggered a few ideas that I can run in the campaign along with these arrows.

Also, the wild elf pants seem well balanced. Can you by chance describe what the elven tatoos look like. Do they represent cultural significance for the wild elf, religious runes, or do they simply serve as decoration.

Thanks for the contribution anyway, and keep the good works coming.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  16:04:31  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also, just an update -

New items will be delivered to the Magic Shop on Friday...watch for them.

Special: Mournblade, any update on the armour you were going to send to the Shop. My Battle Mage PC is curious .

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2003 :  03:56:48  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage  Click to see Bookwyrm's MSN Messenger address Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's another spell -- I seem to be neglecting my forge.

Kaupaerís Overactive Nerves
Transmutation
Level: Sor/Wiz 4
Components: V, S
Target: One creature touched
Duration: 10 minutes per level
Saving Throw: None (harmless)
Spell Resistance: Yes

As Kaupaerís Skittish Nerves, but longer, and adds the following: +2 dodge bonus to AC, and +2 enhancement bonus to Listen and Spot.

The subject becomes jumpy, reacting to every little sight or sound as if it were in constant danger, and so is under a -2 penalty to appearance-based checks, especially Diplomacy. This affects the subjectís companions as well, and they are forced to take a -1 penalty to Diplomacy checks if their jittery friend is with them.

Edited by - Bookwyrm on 11 Jun 2003 07:20:55
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2003 :  07:07:41  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good stuff Bookwyrm. I think perhaps I should set aside a portion of the Shop for special spell scrolls created by the Bookwyrm .

What do you think?.

Anyway here's a new selection of magical items. I have made them available earlier than Friday, as I will be considerably busy with some alternate research at the library over the next two days, and thus will not have much time to post.

The items should be up in a few minutes.

Enjoy.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31687 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2003 :  07:15:53  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's the first for today -

Mage-Killer
Fashioned by Sharan clerics, these weapons are used by the elite members of a special fighter/barbarian order dedicated to the Temple for special duties. The unit, known as the Iron Warriors have totally given themselves over to the ideals of the church carrying out any duties considered too sensitive for the clergy to handle. Their main prey consists mostly of Mystran wizards, sorcerers dedicated to Azuth, or any type of arcane spellcaster.

The swords are made of polished obsidian-like material, with hilts made completely of polished bones, composed from their enemies. Each blade bears the symbol to Shar and a small series of knicks in the base of the hilt, to indicate the number of mageslayings performed by this particular blade.

Damage: 1d8+2
Caster Level: 12th
Prerequisites: Craft Magic Arms and Armor, dispel magic, spell turning
Market Price: 77,321 gp
Cost to Create: 36,765 gp + 2,100 XP
Special:
This +2 longsword is designed as a complement weapon to the Wizard-Slayer short-sword. This +2 longsword allows the user to cast spell turning once every two days and also, once per day, be able to cast a targeted dispel magic against any arcane spellcasting opponent the weapon touches.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2003 :  07:16:42  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage  Click to see Bookwyrm's MSN Messenger address Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No need for that. I'm sure that other spells will be comming in soon, so I won't be the only one. You said that there would be some from you sometime, and I know Eilinel has one himself. Hopefully he'll make a scroll for us and send it in.

By the way, I forgot a mention of the effect the spell has on the subject. I'll put that in right away.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 55 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000