Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Candlekeep Magic Shop
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 55

Angron
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2005 :  19:49:01  Show Profile  Visit Angron's Homepage Send Angron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hi, if it is not too much to ask for, could someone here make a magic staff for an drow sorcerer, not an artifact but not a low lvl item either...
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief
Moderator

USA
29701 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2005 :  20:25:43  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Angron

hi, if it is not too much to ask for, could someone here make a magic staff for an drow sorcerer, not an artifact but not a low lvl item either...



Any suggestions as to what you want it to do? Any details about the sorcerer in question?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2005 :  23:57:02  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Repost of the Ring of Human Influence along with a less powerful version that was requested by someone.

Ring of Human Influence: This emerald studded gold ring provides its wearer with a +2 enhancement bonus to Charisma. It also allows its wearer to cast Dominate Person (DC 17) and Suggestion (DC 15) once a day each.
Source: Converted from 2E to 3.5E by Joseph Weber.
Moderate Enchantment and Transmutation; CL 9th; Forge Ring, Dominate Person, Eagle’s Splendor, Suggestion; Price 40,600 gp.

Ring of Human Influence (Minor): This emerald studded gold ring provides its wearer with a +2 enhancement bonus to Charisma. It also allows its wearer to cast Charm Person (DC 12) and Suggestion (DC 14) once a day each.
Source: Converted from 2E to 3.5E by Joseph Weber.
Moderate Enchantment and Transmutation; CL 8th; Forge Ring, Charm Person, Eagle’s Splendor, Suggestion; Price 20,400 gp.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

Kophyn Wistnel
Acolyte

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2005 :  03:34:55  Show Profile  Visit Kophyn Wistnel's Homepage Send Kophyn Wistnel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met all

Finally found my way from the WotC forums and this site is Awesome!

I'm looking for ideas for a Quarterstaff suitable for a Cleric 8/Divine Disciple 4 of Sehanine Moonbow.
The general premise is that it is an heirloom of the PC's family dating back to Myth Drannor and it has now passed into the PC's hands. The player in question wishes that Sehanine's favoured weapon was still the Bow, as in Demihuman Deities 2e by Eric L. Boyd (Darn good book and it desperately needs updating to 3.5).

On a side note, what would be the creation costs involved in duplicating Celestial Chainmail, replacing the Fly ability with the spell (permanent duration) Motes of Moonlight(Pr1) from Demihuman Deities 2e, and adding True Seeing 1/day?

Thanks in Advance.
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2869 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2005 :  14:28:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kophyn Wistnel

Well met all

Finally found my way from the WotC forums and this site is Awesome!

I'm looking for ideas for a Quarterstaff suitable for a Cleric 8/Divine Disciple 4 of Sehanine Moonbow.
The general premise is that it is an heirloom of the PC's family dating back to Myth Drannor and it has now passed into the PC's hands. The player in question wishes that Sehanine's favoured weapon was still the Bow, as in Demihuman Deities 2e by Eric L. Boyd (Darn good book and it desperately needs updating to 3.5).

On a side note, what would be the creation costs involved in duplicating Celestial Chainmail, replacing the Fly ability with the spell (permanent duration) Motes of Moonlight(Pr1) from Demihuman Deities 2e, and adding True Seeing 1/day?

Thanks in Advance.



Market Price: Add 9000 for Motes of Moonlight(Don't have it to check if that applies), and 23760 for the true seeing ability.

17000+32750=49750

Cost to create: 24,875 gp, 1,990 xp.

CL is 11th, and the aura would then be moderate divination. True seeing and motes of moonlight would be prerequisites to creating it, and the creator must be at least 11th level.

EDIT: In case anyone's wondering, the formula went like this: Celestial armor cost-fly cost+0.75(cost of motes of moonlight, permanent)+cost of true seeing 1/day. The 0.75 bit is from having multiple related abilities-see the sidebar in the 3.5 DMG.

I have an upcoming article that I'm working on for either the site or the Compendium that might help you with the Sehanine relic question-I'll see if I can finish off the two related parts today and post them here.

EDIT2:

Mooncraft Template
The priests and faithful of Selune have a long history of creating specialty items for their various battles and conflicts across Faerun, mostly against worshipers of Shar. In the process, they have developed a specific magical style to apply to tbeir items.
Most mooncraft items are produced by the priests or arcane devotees of Selune, although the tradition has found some small acceptance and use amongst devotees of Sehanine Moonbow.
A mooncraft suit of armor or weapon has all the base statistics of the normal armor or weapon except as noted here.

Requirements
The creator of a mooncraft item must worship Selune or Sehanine Moonbow, and must be created within the boundaries of a temple of that goddess.

Mooncraft Armor And Shields
Mooncraft armor and shields always seem to glow with moonlight, no matter the time of day or ambient light(see Special below). They also bear the holy symbol of the deity somewhere on them, and often bear artwork depicting fields of stars, the phases of the moon, or other celestial bodies.
Mooncraft armor is nearly always made of silver(see page 180 of Magic of Faerun).
Armor touched by moonfire occasionally gains this template.
Cost: The mooncraft template adds 750 gp to the other costs associated with creating a given suit of armor or shield.
Affinities: Beastskin(see page 127 of Complete Adventurer; also works with lycanthrope shapeshifting.),everbright(see page 30 of F&P/Magic of Faerun), reflecting.
Special: Mooncraft armor and shields can be infused with the energy of moonlight. When the armor or shield is shined upon by moonlight, its enhancement bonus increases by +1.
Mooncraft items always glow as if everburning torches, except that they glow a silvery-white color.

Mooncraft Weapons
Mooncraft weapons are generally constructed to battle evil lycanthropes or worshipers of Shar. Hence, mooncraft weapons are nearly always made from silver.
The mooncraft template is very rarely applied to anything other than bludgeoning weapons, and maces with this template are always Moon's Hand's(see page 56 of F&P).
They often bear star or moon imagery, and the few bladed weapons that have this template have blades that resemble gouts of moonfire. They glow as mooncraft armor or shields do.
Cost: The mooncraft template adds 500 gp to the other costs associated with creating a given weapon.
Affinities: Bane(lycanthropes), daylight(intensified silver-white glow, see Faiths and Pantheons/Magic of Faerun), shock, shocking blast(abilities), singing sword(specific weapon; see Magic of Faerun).
Special: Once per day, the wielder of a mooncraft weapon can dispel a spell with the darkness subtype of 3rd level or less. This ability acts as a dispel magic spell cast by a 10th level caster.
Mooncraft items always glow as if everburning torches, except that they glow a silvery-white color.

quote:
DMGII, page 274
This affinity manifests as a 10% discount on the gold piece cost of the raw materials required to add the ability to the designated item, or to craft a specific magic item from the templated shield, weapon, or armor.

Edited by - Arivia on 18 Oct 2005 15:56:04
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief
Moderator

USA
29701 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2005 :  17:18:53  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arivia


EDIT2:

Mooncraft Template
The priests and faithful of Selune have a long history of creating specialty items for their various battles and conflicts across Faerun, mostly against worshipers of Shar. In the process, they have developed a specific magical style to apply to tbeir items.
Most mooncraft items are produced by the priests or arcane devotees of Selune, although the tradition has found some small acceptance and use amongst devotees of Sehanine Moonbow.
A mooncraft suit of armor or weapon has all the base statistics of the normal armor or weapon except as noted here.

Requirements
The creator of a mooncraft item must worship Selune or Sehanine Moonbow, and must be created within the boundaries of a temple of that goddess.

Mooncraft Armor And Shields
Mooncraft armor and shields always seem to glow with moonlight, no matter the time of day or ambient light(see Special below). They also bear the holy symbol of the deity somewhere on them, and often bear artwork depicting fields of stars, the phases of the moon, or other celestial bodies.
Mooncraft armor is nearly always made of silver(see page 180 of Magic of Faerun).
Armor touched by moonfire occasionally gains this template.
Cost: The mooncraft template adds 750 gp to the other costs associated with creating a given suit of armor or shield.
Affinities: Beastskin(see page 127 of Complete Adventurer; also works with lycanthrope shapeshifting.),everbright(see page 30 of F&P/Magic of Faerun), reflecting.
Special: Mooncraft armor and shields can be infused with the energy of moonlight. When the armor or shield is shined upon by moonlight, its enhancement bonus increases by +1.
Mooncraft items always glow as if everburning torches, except that they glow a silvery-white color.

Mooncraft Weapons
Mooncraft weapons are generally constructed to battle evil lycanthropes or worshipers of Shar. Hence, mooncraft weapons are nearly always made from silver.
The mooncraft template is very rarely applied to anything other than bludgeoning weapons, and maces with this template are always Moon's Hand's(see page 56 of F&P).
They often bear star or moon imagery, and the few bladed weapons that have this template have blades that resemble gouts of moonfire. They glow as mooncraft armor or shields do.
Cost: The mooncraft template adds 500 gp to the other costs associated with creating a given weapon.
Affinities: Bane(lycanthropes), daylight(intensified silver-white glow, see Faiths and Pantheons/Magic of Faerun), shock, shocking blast(abilities), singing sword(specific weapon; see Magic of Faerun).
Special: Once per day, the wielder of a mooncraft weapon can dispel a spell with the darkness subtype of 3rd level or less. This ability acts as a dispel magic spell cast by a 10th level caster.
Mooncraft items always glow as if everburning torches, except that they glow a silvery-white color.




I quite like this one!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2869 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2005 :  17:24:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert
I quite like this one!



3 questions:
1) Did it all make sense, with the explanation for Affinities from the DMGII? I don't want to write up 20 of these and then find out only four scribes can use them?
2) Can you think of any more appropriate abilities for the mooncraft template? I was really grasping at straws for 3/4 of the abilities/items(and being able to find a Selunite weapon, not a Harper one, would probably be good.)
3) Can you think of any other templates I should do, in addition to this list?(And please correct my grammar/case use, if I've done a few names wrong.)
Racial Templates:
Elfcraft
Dwarfcraft
Gnomecraft
Hincraft
Orccraft
Subracial Templates:
Calishcraft
Chondathcraft
Damaracraft
Illuskcraft
Mulancraft
Rashemaarcraft
Tethyrcraft
Ancient Templates:
Ancient Elfcraft
Jhaamcraft
Narcraft
Nethcraft
Miscellaneous Templates:
Mooncraft
Serpentcraft
Shadowcraft
Thaycraft
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief
Moderator

USA
29701 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2005 :  17:59:37  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arivia


3 questions:
1) Did it all make sense, with the explanation for Affinities from the DMGII? I don't want to write up 20 of these and then find out only four scribes can use them?


I'm not really familiar with affinities, and I don't have the DMGII. So off the top my head, I'm not 100% sure as to what an affinity is.

quote:
Originally posted by Arivia

2) Can you think of any more appropriate abilities for the mooncraft template? I was really grasping at straws for 3/4 of the abilities/items(and being able to find a Selunite weapon, not a Harper one, would probably be good.)


I can't think of anything I'd change... But there are some moon-based spells in the FRCS, and maybe something in Magic of Faerūn. It can't hurt to check those. Also, SKR did a write-up of a Selūnite weapon:

http://www.seankreynolds.com/rpgfiles/blades/html/selunemoonsilver.html

quote:
Originally posted by Arivia

3) Can you think of any other templates I should do, in addition to this list?(And please correct my grammar/case use, if I've done a few names wrong.)
(snipped)



Not unless you want to include the planetouched races, and/or get really specific with subraces (moon elfcraft, ghostwise halfingcraft, etc)...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 18 Oct 2005 18:02:40
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2869 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2005 :  18:03:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Arivia


3 questions:
1) Did it all make sense, with the explanation for Affinities from the DMGII? I don't want to write up 20 of these and then find out only four scribes can use them?


I'm not really familiar with affinities, and I don't have the DMGII. So off the top my head, I'm not 100% of what an affinity is.


See the quote after my original post-that's all they are.


quote:
I can't think of anything I'd change... But there are some moon-based spells in the FRCS, and maybe something in Magic of Faerūn. It can't hurt to check those. Also, SKR did a write-up of a Selūnite weapon:

http://www.seankreynolds.com/rpgfiles/blades/html/selunemoonsilver.html


I'll use that weapon then-affinities are for qualities and specific items, so...
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2869 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2005 :  18:04:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert
Not unless you want to include the planetouched races, and/or get really specific with subraces (moon elfcraft, ghostwise halfingcraft, etc)...



I don't think so-the only reason the elves get two is because of all the qualities only existing on stuff from Myth Drannor and such...
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief
Moderator

USA
29701 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2005 :  21:12:42  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arivia

quote:
DMGII, page 274
This affinity manifests as a 10% discount on the gold piece cost of the raw materials required to add the ability to the designated item, or to craft a specific magic item from the templated shield, weapon, or armor.




So... This means that adding an ability that is listed as an affinity is a bit cheaper, correct?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2869 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2005 :  23:02:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Arivia

quote:
DMGII, page 274
This affinity manifests as a 10% discount on the gold piece cost of the raw materials required to add the ability to the designated item, or to craft a specific magic item from the templated shield, weapon, or armor.




So... This means that adding an ability that is listed as an affinity is a bit cheaper, correct?



Yes-10% discount.
Go to Top of Page

Angron
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2005 :  03:47:41  Show Profile  Visit Angron's Homepage Send Angron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The staff is meant to be the primary weapon for the drow sorcerer, he is a battle mage (sorcerer lvl 12/artillerist lvl 8(quessential sorcerer)), so an ability to cast fireballs or other destruction spells frequently would be nice and not with charges.
He is no lolth worshipper, but deals alot with devils so maybe the appereance of the staff could suit that theme. Else the staff could grant defensive abilities or travel abilities(retreat options) (I personally like teleport)
Thx for using your time on fixing this for me
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2005 :  04:05:47  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Angron, how do you like this staff? It is powerful and throughly evil

Staff of Unholy Fury: This staff of adamantine is pitted and scratched, showing abuse that is a testament to its great age. The Staff of Unholy Fury is a +5 unholy adamantine quarterstaff, if one looks closely at it, they can make out worn runes of power and corruption along its length. The Staff of Unholy Fury was created at the command of an ancient Ultroloth, whose name has been forgotten over the ages, to aid it in the Blood War. The staff has passed from one fiend to another over the ages, until it finally arrived in the Underdark where it passed into the hands of the Drow.
• Corrupt Fireball (10d6 damage, Reflex DC 17 half) by command word, four times per day.
• Corrupt Lightning Bolt (10d6 damage, Reflex DC 17 half) by command word, four times per day.
• Corrupt Cone of Cold (15d6 damage, Reflex DC 19 half) by command word, once per day.
• Corrupt Delayed Blast Fireball (15d6 damage, Reflex DC 21 half) by command word, once per day.
Strong Evocation [Evil]; CL 20th; Craft Magic Arms and Armor, Craft Rod, Corrupt Spell, Cone of Cold, Delayed Blast Fireball, Fireball, Lightning Bolt; Price 353,600 gp.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document

Edited by - warlockco on 22 Oct 2005 04:06:30
Go to Top of Page

Angron
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2005 :  05:54:15  Show Profile  Visit Angron's Homepage Send Angron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have just one thing to say its PERFECT!
its exactly what i had in mind,thanks warlockco
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2005 :  13:20:42  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Angron

I have just one thing to say its PERFECT!
its exactly what i had in mind,thanks warlockco



Glad you liked it, let me know if there is anything else you need.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2005 :  13:55:42  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kophyn Wistnel

Well met all

Finally found my way from the WotC forums and this site is Awesome!

I'm looking for ideas for a Quarterstaff suitable for a Cleric 8/Divine Disciple 4 of Sehanine Moonbow.
The general premise is that it is an heirloom of the PC's family dating back to Myth Drannor and it has now passed into the PC's hands. The player in question wishes that Sehanine's favoured weapon was still the Bow, as in Demihuman Deities 2e by Eric L. Boyd (Darn good book and it desperately needs updating to 3.5).

Thanks in Advance.



Kophyn Wistnel, let me know what you think.

Staff of the Moon: This ancient quarterstaff of ash is inlaid with silver runes. Upon closer examination of the runes, they are prayers to Sehanine Moonbow in Seldruin. The Staff of the Moon is a +2 Ghost Touch Holy Undead-Bane Silver Quarterstaff. This ancient staff is said to be a relic from the days when the Tel-quessir first migrated to Faerun from the Realm of Faerie. It has been safeguarded as a most holy relic used by a family devoted to Sehanine Moonbow.
Its other magical powers are as follows:
•Faerie Fire, by command word, twice per day.
•Flame Strike (15d6, Reflex DC 20 for half), twice per day.
•Heal (150 HPs, Will DC 21 negates) by command word, once per day.
•Moon Blade (1d8+10) by command word, twice per day.
•Moonfire (10d8 damage, Reflex DC 24 for half) by command word, once per day.
Source: Created by Joseph Weber.
Moderate Conjuration, Evocation; CL 20th; Craft Rod, Craft Magic Arms and Armor, Faerie Fire, Flame Strike, Heal, Holy Smite, Moon Blade, Moonfire, Plane Shift, Summon Monster I, Creator must be Good; Price 210,400 gp.

Notes: This staff counts as a Silver Weapon, not an Alchemical Silver Weapon, so there is no damage penalty. The spells Moon Blade and Moonfire, also do additional damage vs certain creatures, both spells are described in the FRCS.



Hmm, just noticed I made this staff a bit older than you wanted...

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

Angron
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2005 :  23:02:30  Show Profile  Visit Angron's Homepage Send Angron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
warlockco could you make a ring for me?
its for the same character you made the staff for,
what I woild like it do to do is:
grant abilities to dectect other creatures\npc that hides from normal sight(like invisibility and other similair things).
Defensive bonuses
Grants the ability to fly
maybee look into making it an intelligent item, maybee a trapped pit lord or an powerful devil that lives within the ring(could you make it so the item likes evil drows\demons
devils but despise lolth worshippers and good people.
the items way of thinking is lawful evil\neutral evil, but is a bit more lawful than neutral evil.
it obeys its master as if it was his slave\advisor,it can give advise and does so often, but only as longs as it likes its master.)
make it cable of talking to the masters familiar if he has one.
Grant the ability to travel back and forth to the nine hells of baator and the ability to travel back and forth to planes.
Grant spell like abilities, mainly spells that creates darkness.
Also grant the ability to teleport.

It will be a Major Artifact.
As long a person\creature that is not an outsider wears the ring it gives him a demonic\devilish visage(small horns, a radius around the wearer grows darker(lights, torches and magical lights grows faint and does not give off much light), eyes starts to glow with an dark red color(if the wearer has red eyes from before the the color darkens and glowing effect is more intense),the weares voice becomes darker and more powerful, the wearer grows fangs(bite damage 1d4).
And other ideas you should happend to get.

could you make an detailed history about the ring: creation, who have used it, some examples of its power and who is in control of it now and where he is(maybee an demon lord\prince, with his own layer of the abbys as his home).
if you cold make the story about the ring a bit dark and evil, it would be greately appreciated.
It is for the drow battle sorcerer, so keep that in mind when you make the artifact.
Thx for doing this Warlockco

Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2005 :  01:33:32  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You know anything that is an Artifact, you just give stats to, no need to follow the item creation rules in the DMG, since Artifacts are beyond that.

However, I'll see what I can do, will take me awhile on this one though.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

Angron
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2005 :  03:07:04  Show Profile  Visit Angron's Homepage Send Angron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warlockco

You know anything that is an Artifact, you just give stats to, no need to follow the item creation rules in the DMG, since Artifacts are beyond that.

However, I'll see what I can do, will take me awhile on this one though.



I know that, but i have a tendency to overpower items when i get to make them, so I tend to let other people make them so they are fair

Thx for taking your time to make the item, take the time you need i'm in no hurry
Go to Top of Page

Kophyn Wistnel
Acolyte

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  14:07:10  Show Profile  Visit Kophyn Wistnel's Homepage Send Kophyn Wistnel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met

@Arivia I love your work on the Mooncraft items. Thanks for taking the time for the price breakdowns. I will have to ensure that I keep upto date with the Candlekeep Compendiums as the craft affinities are amazing.

@Warlockco The Staff, as usual, is wonderful. Many thanks.

Sorry I took so long to reply.. i've been on holiday.

Amakiir, the PC who the staff is for, will probably be doing cartwheels around Moonrise Hill if her player has sneaked a peek at these boards!

Aluve
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2005 :  09:00:08  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kophyn Wistnel

Well Met

@Warlockco The Staff, as usual, is wonderful. Many thanks.

Sorry I took so long to reply.. i've been on holiday.

Amakiir, the PC who the staff is for, will probably be doing cartwheels around Moonrise Hill if her player has sneaked a peek at these boards!

Aluve



Glad you like it, course it is more of a rod than a staff... but with the new rules on how staves work, it can be hard to make a really nifty staff at times though.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

Khaa
Learned Scribe

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2005 :  14:32:49  Show Profile  Visit Khaa's Homepage Send Khaa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How would you go about making (and how much) would double plate armour (large size) enchanted to dissapate on command, move as though no armour, lightness, extra strength, made of adamantium, the helmet has no eye or air holes but allows you to see and breath as if no helm was on. Plus, my character is half-dragon with a breath weapon.
Also, a full blade of adamantium unchanted with speed, lightness, ability to form into other weapons (Katars, Composite long bow), ability to drain magical attacks, and losse them upon the caster?

Ever want another forum? Well try out www.icewinddale.com
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2869 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2005 :  17:39:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not touching that one with a ten-foot pole-half the stuff you're asking for isn't in the rules. Take it up with your DM-it'll definitely be epic, though.
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2005 :  02:17:19  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arivia

I'm not touching that one with a ten-foot pole-half the stuff you're asking for isn't in the rules. Take it up with your DM-it'll definitely be epic, though.



I'm thinking more along the lines of an Artifact for that one.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 55 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000