Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Candlekeep Magic Shop
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 54

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  12:53:27  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is both a new spell, and a new monstrous creature. The creature is located in the 'General Forgotten Realms Discussion' section. See the bottom of this post for the link.

Dreadnought of Bone
Necromancy
Level: Clr 9, Sor/Wiz 9
Components: V, S, M, F
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Effect: Combines the bodies of smaller undead into one, huge undead.
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No

Dreadnought of Bone creates a large, undead creature by melding together many smaller undead under the casters command. To create a Dreadnought of Bone, the caster needs to have 14 HD of corporeal undead, that are under his command, within range. The affected undead will come together and begin to fall apart. Once all the affected undead have fallen apart (takes 1 round from the time of casting), they will begin to assemble themselves into one, huge creature. During the assembly process, the Dreadnought is still vulnerable to attack. It takes one round for the Dreadnought to assemble, during which it doesn’t benefit from it’s natural armor. After the Dreadnought has been assembled (which is 2 rounds after the casting of the spell), it will gain its normal natural armor. The Dreadnought will be under the casters command and will still count as 14 HD of undead for the purpose of commanding undead.

Material Component: The bones of the affected undead.

Focus: The skull of a Huge creature.

The actual Dreadnought of Bone creature is located here.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  20:54:58  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quote:

Yes Shadowlord...I should have something for you by Thursday if not then, Friday at the latest.... I apologise in advance for the tight schedule between the release of these items and your game, but I've had two exams, and three days of work over the last week and I am tired...

Anyway I have some new creations...mainly spells -

No problem, I too know the stress of exams.... Your work is greatly appretiated

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

Aman the Rejected
Acolyte

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2004 :  23:51:02  Show Profile  Visit Aman the Rejected's Homepage Send Aman the Rejected a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Submitted for your approval, Aman's first unique creation in the game he's in. If it needs work, please help! Especially if you don't like the name ...

Aman's Idiom Initiater

Selune's dogma includes 'Promote and acceptance and tolerance.' Let it be said that Aman the Rejected learned this lesson the hard way. Banded together by fate with such beings as a tiefling that spoke only Infernal when angry, a Drow who liked to talk to a human ex-slave like she 'ought to be talked to', and a Kobold who could barely describe the trouble he was going to get us into, Aman struggled many a month to bring his compatriots to an understanding.

Aman's Idiom Initiater is a silver link necklace ending in a worked black sapphire. Included with it are worked pieces of onyx from an obelisk long shattered. The Idiom Initiater creates a virtual point of Intelligence soley for the extra language involved with it and places that into the worked onyx. The wearer of the necklace can once a tenday take the worked pieces of onyx and bring them to the necklace to transfer a language known to the wearer. This may be done via the true knowledge of the language or by some spell like means. Once this process is done, the bearer of a piece of onyx can then speak in this new language perfectly and finds miscommunications nearly impossible (unless intended (e.g. through Bluff)). If the bearer of the necklace could read the language and wishes it, the knowledge will pass along to the onyx as well. Barbarians may find this weird! More powerful versions can be made with the ability to hold more languages in the onyx; this is limited by the spell caster's level.

Caster Level: 5th (1 language), 10th (2 languages), and so on; Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, knowledge of a language; Market Price: 2,000 gp; Weight: 1/4lb. (necklace), 1/8lb. (per onyx stone).

-"The night went by peacefully and your watch was unsuccessful."
-"What do you mean? Am I blind now?"
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2004 :  01:27:25  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually Aman, it is quite good, and very useful, particularly for the Wizard in your party...or even a Loremaster Bard...

Anyway, I can't really see that it needs anymore work. Good job...

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2004 :  06:18:18  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Shadowlord, as part of the work on magical items that I was creating for you, I've had some time to put together some items that may prove useful for your own Underdark campaign -

This item was used by the main Drow Necromancer antagonist from my Underdark adventure series of last year. Some of his other items have appeared in the Magic Shop previously -

Circlet of Narac'leth
Description: Gold headband with a two small midnight stones (taken from the grave of a wealthly nobleman during the 'Graverending' celebration [see Faiths and Pantheons for details] of the clergy of the Lady of the Dead) placed at the front center of the band. At the rear of the Circlet band, a silvered symbol of Kiaransalee can be clearly seen, underneath of which is written in the Drow tongue 'She who serves the Vengeful Banshee'
Powers: This circlet, which was created by the Kiaransalee-worshipping Drow wizardress Narac'leth Dar'koth to protect herself and her Matron Mother, is her most oldest and powerful creation. Only herself, the Matron Mother of House Dar'koth, and a select number of apprentices currently know of it's existence.
The Circlet of Narac'leth confers upon it's bearer continual damage reduction when worn. The Circlet must be worn for 48 full hours before the effects can begin.
Caster Level: 14th; Prerequisites: Craft Magic Arms and Armor, mage armor; Market Price: DR10/+1 50,000 gp, DR15/+2 75,000 gp, DR20/+3 100,000 gp; Cost to Create: DR10/+1 25,000 gp + 2,000 XP, DR15/+2 37,500 gp + 3,000 XP, DR20/+3 50,000 gp + 4,000 XP; Weight: 2lbs.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2004 :  06:19:50  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I liked this item particularly, because House Xorlarrin is known to have extensively potent magic at it's command, wielded by powerful Drow males born with high magical ability -

Corpseskin Sash
Description: Resembling a sash of pale, braided leather, this item was crafted from the flayed and treated skins of humans, other drow, surface elves, slaves, and other lesser beings...all of which are the enemies of House Xorlarrin.
Powers: Created under orders from Matron Mother Zeerith Q'Xorrlarrin, and in the utmost fanatical secrecy that only House Xorlarrin could achieve, the Corpseskin Sash is an extraordinary magical item. When placed around the bearer's upper torso, the Sash grants it's wearer 20 bonus hit points. If the bearer is a Necromancer, the bonus rises to 30 hit points; if a Drow, 40 hit points. These bonus hit points that are granted to the PC, are first subtracted from the wearer's total hit points; they will refresh every evening at midnight.

However should the PC wearing this item take a number of hit points of damage equal to the sash's bonus from a single attack , the sash must make a Fortitude save (DC 25), using the wearer PC's save bonus, or be destroyed.
Caster Level: 5th; Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, endurance, vampiric touch; Market Price: 6,000 gp; Cost to Create: 3,000 gp + 160 XP; Weight: -

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2004 :  06:22:32  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This next item is a 'sort-of' minor artifact created by the clergy of Selvetarm, for their Rogue/Assassin leader of the 'Selvetargtlin' in my Underdark adventures campaign -

Fangs of Selvetarm
Description: The Fangs of Selvetarm are actually a pair of fearsome short swords called elgluth (meaning 'scourge' in the drow tongue), and og'elend (meaning 'heretic, non-follower of Lolth' [I know this name may seem a little strange, but remember, Selvetarm is the Champion of Lolth] in the drow tongue). Each blade has an blood-red haft, and a shining, highly reflective silver blade that are constantly gleaming with fresh blood. Although, nearly always covered in gore, the blades' Drow symbols can still be clearly seen, as can Selvetarm's holy symbol: a spider on a crossed sword and mace.
Powers: Each of these wicked weapons functions as a +5 short sword and inflicts double normal damage on any of the PC's successful attacks (critical hits will deal x2 damage as normal). Also each short sword grants the wielder free use of the feat Improved Critical as long as the PC meets the feat's requirements for use (weapon proficiency [obviously short sword] and a +8 or higher attack bonus).

Fearsome as these blades are singly, they demonstrate their true deadliness when wielded as a set. When used together, they grant the PC free use of the Ambidexterity, and Two-Weapon Fighting feats. Only a devotee of Selvetarm (or whatever deity you wish Shadowlord...) may wield these blades; others who attempt to handle either of them, automatically suffers 2d6 points of damage per round of contact, and 1d6 points of damage one round after contact has been severed.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2004 :  06:24:32  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's all I have so far...I am trying to finish up two other items (one of which is for a rogue, the other, a generic item for any class), although I am not sure whether they will be finished before Saturday...I'll try my best though...

I hope you enjoy what I have presented so far Shadowlord...

Go to Top of Page

Aman the Rejected
Acolyte

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2004 :  21:53:33  Show Profile  Visit Aman the Rejected's Homepage Send Aman the Rejected a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How does the Circlet of Narac'leth translate into 3.5?

Let me suggest:

DR 10/Magic
DR 15/Good
DR 20/Holy

I don't know enough about the weapon/spell 'adjectives' to comment on their rarity, but I think that'd work ...

-"The night went by peacefully and your watch was unsuccessful."
-"What do you mean? Am I blind now?"
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2004 :  00:57:38  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was thinking about that. But since I still haven't made a complete transition to 3.5 in all of my games at the moment, changing item stats hasn't been much of a concern.

I guess I should complete the change-over, I may even edit the other items here, changing those that required alterations in the revised rules-format.

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  00:33:20  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, these are quite good, and truth be told, i did use some of them today.... Presuming its saturday in australia right now, it could already be sunday!

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  01:46:16  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, some alterations aren't as useful. But we don't want to get on that topic here, do we?

Seriously, I've made a bit of a balancing act between both versions, and I'm sure that others have as well. We really need to start a scroll on "The Best of Both Worlds" or some similar topic title. Find out exactly what people have discovered comparing the two versions.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  06:42:17  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good idea...

For myself and my campaigns, I still mostly operate in the 3.0 format, although when I feel the need for using some of the 'revised' rules format, I make note of the change and use it. Other than that though, nearly everything in my games still subscribe to the first version...In fact, I'm still using the 'unrevised' interpretation of the Haste spell...

When the 'great' changeover does occur though, it will be when my current series of campaigns are completed.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  06:43:49  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowlord

Hmmm, these are quite good, and truth be told, i did use some of them today.... Presuming its saturday in australia right now, it could already be sunday!

Hmm...I'm glad you liked them. Which of them did you use...?. How did it work out...?. Were there any problems with it...?

And yes, it is Sunday here now...right NOW!...

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  16:02:18  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, they worked great, a little problem with 3.5 conversion, but it was cleared up pretty quickly. The Fangs of Selvetarm were transformed into Fangs of Vhaeraun, and I used both the Circlet of Narac'leth and the Corpseskin Sash. Your items are a hit in my party, and the only real issue was the fight that ensued when we were deciding who should find and keep such treasures.

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2004 :  01:10:57  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Though I do wonder Sage, how many amazing items you have kept hidden from your fellow scribes all this time.....

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2004 :  01:17:15  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was actually thinking of making those short swords more inclined towards Vhaeraun, but Selvetarm was a big point in that particular Underdark game at the time.

Shadowlord said -
quote:
Though I do wonder Sage, how many amazing items you have kept hidden from your fellow scribes all this time.....
I have at least two notebooks full with items, both finished and still half-created...This does not take into consideration the numerous items for campaigns, and adventures that I have designed, and the conversions I have of all of my PS games items that have accumulated over the years. I try to avoid posting those however, being planar-type items, they are sometimes considerably more powerful than regular Realms-magical items.

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2004 :  01:34:35  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow.....if you ever feel the need to divulge a few more of those items that a drow rogue might use, I'm all ears Sage.

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2004 :  05:43:26  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do have a select few items that may interest a rogue, regardless of where he/she is a Drow...

I'll see what I can dig up. It might be a while though...Aside from work, and my "studies" (), I'm deep in the middle of helping the RL online community put together some plot ideas and background information for an adventure module due for release sometime later this year...

Edited by - The Sage on 20 Jan 2004 05:44:26
Go to Top of Page

Icewolf
Learned Scribe

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2004 :  19:10:07  Show Profile  Visit Icewolf's Homepage Send Icewolf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A buzzing sound suddenly fills the air outside the shop, as a bright blue light shines from somewher above the building. All those inside the establishment hear a loud THUD! as something hits the roof of the building, and begins sliding down. A figure passes the window, from above, and slams into the pavement. "HARPELL!!! I'm going to kill you!!" The figure stands up, brushes himself off, and walks inside. "May I speak to the Sage of Perth? I wish to purchase a curse powerful enough to make a certain blundering wizard wish he were never born. I also have some items that I no longer need."

Robe of Perfect Disguise

Description: This robe is at first glance, a plain black robe. Upon closer inspection, as the wearer moves, a faint silvery set of Runes shimmer over and over, in the exact same pattern.

Powers: As the name implies, this robe is an extremely useful garment. Upon uttering the command word, and picturing the exact outfit that is needed, the robe shifts into that form. This is only an illusion, however, and may be exposed as such. If a suit of armor, for example is made from this robe, then no armor bonuses accrue. If a weapon is part of the ensemble, it appears as well, though it IS just an ilusion, though, if the robe's owner seems to grasp the weapon and draw it, the weapon will appear to be in their hands.

Background: Created centuries ago by a elven mage, Known only as Silverleaf, this robe was originally made to prevent the wizard from being robbed. Silverleaf was a mage that was rather prone to attracting bandits. He created this suit as a means to intimidate those who wished to help themselves to his property. After the creation of this robe, Silverleaf was often seen wandering around in a suit of full plate mail armor that seemed to glow bright red, with a sword strapped across his back that was bigger than he was.
The Robe was lost soon after Silverleaf died, due to a poisoned arrow to the face. It seems that he had neglected to think to use the robe to create a helmet to go along with the armor.
Go to Top of Page

Icewolf
Learned Scribe

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2004 :  19:56:16  Show Profile  Visit Icewolf's Homepage Send Icewolf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Icewolf opens his robes and draws a sword. His hand goes to a faint scar on his face. "This was almost the end of me...Please, be careful who you sell it to."

Eye of the Beholder

To Hit: +2
Damage:1d6+2
Criticals: 19-20/x2
Type: Piercing
Weight: 3lbs

Description: This short sword has a very unusual look to it. The blade is made of Adamantite, giving it a natural +2 enhancement. The unusual aspect is the hilt. It is crafted to look like a beholder. Several eyestalks create the handguard, while several more wrap together to form the handle. The large, central eye of the beholder stares down the hilt.

Powers: When not wielded, the eyes is closed. However, while the sword is being used, a command word may be spoken up to twice a day, and a maximum of four times a week, and the eye will open, causing the same effect as a real beholder's central eye. The eye will remain open for up to three rounds before closing again. A Cone of Antimagic will eminate from the sword, causing any magical defenses or armors to have their enchantments supressed until the sword's weilder changes targets.

Background: An ancient Mage-Hunter had this sword commisioned from an elderly mage who was going quite insane in his old age. Rumor has it that after the sword was created, its first victim was he who made it. This sword has been passed down through the Order of those who followed that ancient Hunter's distrust of magic.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2004 :  05:00:36  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm...these are particular interesting items Icewolf...They are worthy additions to the cache of items already on offer here at the Magic Shop.

Looking over the last item though, I can't help but feel as though I seen something like this before, from a Dragon Magazine issue. If I may ask, from where did the idea for this item come?...

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2004 :  06:00:17  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I too can recall seeing something somewhat similar, though it could just be that my brain is addled because of all the exams I've been taking lately....

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

Icewolf
Learned Scribe

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2004 :  07:21:38  Show Profile  Visit Icewolf's Homepage Send Icewolf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, the robe kind of evolved from an idea for my monk, couldn't quite work it out, but the robe came out decent, so I used that for my wizard.

The sword was just one of those random, what if things. "What if, I had a sword that could ignore magical protection...nah, my DM (at the time) would never allow that...unless!..." One of those kinds of things.

Of course, its always my luck to be subconciously influenced by stuff I might have seen before. Was working on a new written language for one of my campaigns at school... they called the cops on me becuase some of them looked suspiciously like gang signs. That wasn't fun...
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2004 :  07:25:55  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't expect it to be. Everything was cleared up eventually though, right?

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

Icewolf
Learned Scribe

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2004 :  07:30:41  Show Profile  Visit Icewolf's Homepage Send Icewolf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, but they wanted to confiscate my books and stuff. My parents told them off on that matter.
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2004 :  07:37:11  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why would they want to do that? To see if Dungeons and Dragons was corrupting your mind or some other such thing?

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

Icewolf
Learned Scribe

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2004 :  07:45:26  Show Profile  Visit Icewolf's Homepage Send Icewolf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Said something about holding it for a reasonable amount of time to check it, make sure I didn't hide any gang notes or anything in it.

Depending on where in the USA you are based, you may have heard about IPS--Indianapolis Public Schools. The safest place to go to school, everyone brings their own gun..

Edited by - Icewolf on 21 Jan 2004 07:46:50
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2004 :  07:47:10  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm, if that wasn't actually true, I would laugh at how stupid the police were in that instance.....

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

Icewolf
Learned Scribe

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2004 :  08:40:20  Show Profile  Visit Icewolf's Homepage Send Icewolf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Icewolf once again reaches into the depths of his robes, and pulls out a ring that almost visually exudes a powerful aura. "If you can sell this one, send them my way, I want to make them an offer for some property with a lovely view of the sun rise...about a mile south of Menzoberranzan...

Ring of Iron Statue

Description: This ring appears to be an iron band with no markings.

Powers: This accursed ring upon every examination, appears to be a Ring of Ironskin, a highly defensive spell. However, upon putting on the ring, the ring itself stretches out to cover the wearer in an unmoving layer of iron. The only place that is still exposed, is the spot where the ring was placed. A remove curse spell will allow for the only known method of removing the condition: Cutting off the finger where the ring was placed…

Background: The original owner of this ring, Taren Stormwarden, had asked his lover, a female mage of considerable power to craft it for him. During the crafting of the ring, she found that he had been unfaithful. Her venomous anger flowed into the magic she was bestowing upon the ring, twisting it to a more malicious curse than even she had imagined. She presented it to him, and put it on immediately. He quickly realized that he had erred when he heard her whisper, just before the iron completely covered him, “You will not hurt me like this again!!”
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 54 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000