Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Custom Avatar Portraits
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4425 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2013 :  00:13:00  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met

'tis done, Diffan. Lookin' good

Awesome, much appreciated!
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2013 :  14:45:01  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Cool new avatar, Diffan. Who’s the guy?

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4425 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2013 :  15:23:27  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

Cool new avatar, Diffan. Who’s the guy?

Thanks! It's from a Magic: the Gathering card called a Sun Titan

Edited by - Diffan on 19 Aug 2013 15:24:19
Go to Top of Page

KacyCrawford
Acolyte

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2013 :  15:21:25  Show Profile Send KacyCrawford a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do we have any plans in future?
Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2013 :  01:12:31  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alright I've sent the image to Alaundo, just posting this till confirmation of change.

" I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?"
~Joneleth Irenicus

"Wisdom? My dear boy, wisdom is knowing that you do not know everything. Wisdom is realizing, a wise man ALWAYS has questions. Not answers."

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2013 :  23:22:58  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have my new avatar! THANK YOU! Looks GREAT!

" I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?"
~Joneleth Irenicus

"Wisdom? My dear boy, wisdom is knowing that you do not know everything. Wisdom is realizing, a wise man ALWAYS has questions. Not answers."

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2013 :  12:43:19  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Strangely enough, that was my old avatar.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2013 :  12:44:46  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Then might I say, good choice Dennis.

~Joneleth Irenicus

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2020 :  19:55:24  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alaundo,

Hey, I was doing something else, using some graphics that I've made from my own 3d models, and it hit me that if I just captured the faces of some of these things... maybe some people might want them as forum avatars. Its stuff like bearfolk, kercpa, a faerie dragon, hybsil with a warbonnet, uldra, tortle, shatjan, racoonfolk, a demilich, a unicorn skull, etc... You can make them available to anyone that wants to use them. I sent them to your mailbox of alaundo@candlekeep.com and webmaster@candlekeep.com in the required 64x64 jpeg format. There's about 24 of them. I just noticed today how many people have been using the last batch that I sent up which were from an extremely nice person who made a bunch of FR religious symbols available that I resized to the needed size and thought "hey, people may like some new ones".

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

PattPlays
Senior Scribe

469 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2020 :  04:31:13  Show Profile  Visit PattPlays's Homepage Send PattPlays a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, what a classic online thread. I love that the first reply was "what is a jpeg" XD

Hope your icons get installed, sleyvas!

:The world's greatest OOTA fan/critic: :"Powder kegs within powder kegs!": :Meta-Dimensional Cheese: :Why is the Wand of Orcus just back?: :We still don't know the nature of Souls and the Positive Energy Plane: :PC on profile, Aldritch Elpyptrat Maxinfield: :Helljumpers, Bungie.net: :Rock Hard Gladiator, RIP Fluidanim, Long Live Pluto: :IRC lives:

https://thisisstorytelling.wordpress.com

T_P_T
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2020 :  09:20:18  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

Alaundo,

Hey, I was doing something else, using some graphics that I've made from my own 3d models, and it hit me that if I just captured the faces of some of these things... maybe some people might want them as forum avatars. Its stuff like bearfolk, kercpa, a faerie dragon, hybsil with a warbonnet, uldra, tortle, shatjan, racoonfolk, a demilich, a unicorn skull, etc... You can make them available to anyone that wants to use them. I sent them to your mailbox of alaundo@candlekeep.com and webmaster@candlekeep.com in the required 64x64 jpeg format. There's about 24 of them. I just noticed today how many people have been using the last batch that I sent up which were from an extremely nice person who made a bunch of FR religious symbols available that I resized to the needed size and thought "hey, people may like some new ones".

Well met, Sleyvas

Many thanks for the submissions. Thine email has been received and i'll look at including these in the forum shortly.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2020 :  13:45:39  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

Alaundo,

Well met

The avatars are now available for general selection within the Avatar Library

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Azar
Master of Realmslore

1279 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2021 :  08:06:53  Show Profile Send Azar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
May I suggest new avatars here?

Stand with anybody that stands right. Stand with him while he is right and part with him when he goes wrong.

Earth names in the Realms are more common than you may think.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2021 :  09:07:29  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Azar

Well met

Of course. If you have some created yourself then drop me a PM or email.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Azar
Master of Realmslore

1279 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2021 :  12:48:01  Show Profile Send Azar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Well met

Of course. If you have some created yourself then drop me a PM or email.

Thank you for the response. A message was sent your way.

Stand with anybody that stands right. Stand with him while he is right and part with him when he goes wrong.

Go to Top of Page

Azar
Master of Realmslore

1279 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2021 :  23:57:46  Show Profile Send Azar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
May I have a personalized avatar? If so, what is my next step?

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2021 :  01:35:07  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You'll need to contact Big Al; that's his gig.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2021 :  09:12:22  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well met Azar

Indeed, as Wooly Rupert stated, please send your avatar image (64x64 JPEG) over to alaundo AT candlekeep.com and i'll get this checked and uploaded for use.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Azar
Master of Realmslore

1279 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2021 :  10:56:06  Show Profile Send Azar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Well met Azar

Indeed, as Wooly Rupert stated, please send your avatar image (64x64 JPEG) over to alaundo AT candlekeep.com and i'll get this checked and uploaded for use.

Thank you for the response. I assume you desire a file attachment instead of a hyperlink? Both may be sent, if preferred.

P.S. Are PNGs or comparable lossless image formats not compatible with this forum's software? I only ask because I wish to prevent artifacting.

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2021 :  13:24:43  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Well met Azar

Thank you for the response. I assume you desire a file attachment instead of a hyperlink? Both may be sent, if preferred.

P.S. Are PNGs or comparable lossless image formats not compatible with this forum's software? I only ask because I wish to prevent artifacting.

Well met

Attachment is preferable and avatar images are all JPEG. PM me once sent to confirm.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic